WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

accents4you2
03-13-2014, 05:26 PM
Close to my Heart has a new customized jewelry line, and accessories. Looks like fun. A guest picks a necklace, a pendant, a background photo or pic, charms, etc. (And cute boxes to put them in) I'm thinking ahead of what I want my display to look like. I don't want to overcrowd it with "decor" but I like to be creative. I like to use natural things like shells, pebbles, drift wood, sea glass, etc. I also like to use different levels rather than have a flat display. CTMH has a couple empty frames with wire that would be cute on a stand too. I think the colors of the table cloth make a big difference and have a couple of colors in mind.

I'd love to hear about your jewelry displays. What types of things do you use to make your table appealing? For those who have "pieces" like charms etc. what types of small containers do you use to display them in?

Thanks

liz.jewels
03-14-2014, 09:15 AM
I used to do cute things like that, but I felt like it took too long to set up and break down. Now I use showcases to go, and lay out a few trays. I put colored craft paper or scarves over my tablecloth on the table to create a few spots to lay down pieces on the table itself and let them pop.

I might add seasonal accents like cut out hearts in February, fabric autumn leaves in October, and some fake flowers in the spring.

Then, I usually put catalogs and order forms on a side table or the coffee table. Works pretty well!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1