WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Chris Powell fans?

vemmamom
03-09-2014, 01:04 PM
I absolutely adore Chris Powell and the way he digs deep with people as they move along their transformation journey. I've also met him in person and he is even more amazing face to face. Any other people here that follow Chris Powell? He always has great tips and ideas. I also know of a free Chris Powell app if anybody is interested.

Cheers to your health!

happymommy
03-10-2014, 09:35 AM
Love him. I wouldn't say I really keep up with him, but love him on Extreme Weight Loss. You can tell he just truly has a good, kind heart.

healthyma
03-15-2014, 02:44 PM
He really cares about the people on Extreme Weight Loss. I like he teaches nutriton and exersize how important it is. Looking forward to this summers season!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1