WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Canon EOS 400D flash problem

crictime51
03-06-2014, 09:18 AM
Hello,
My name is bilal and i want to ask very important question and my friend has got canon eos 400d but it's flash not working and he is selling me in 150$, and i am going to buy this cam from my friend please tell if it can be repair so i will buy, otherwise not
please suggests me :)

AndrewW
03-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Might try asking Canon or a camera shop about that.

Even if it isn't, you could use an external flash with it.

TommyH
03-07-2014, 06:23 AM
I was going to say the same thing. I think they are repairable but you would need to contact canon support. It could be something as simple as a camera setting, broke spring so it wont pop up, or a bulb that is burnt out. As long as the hotshoe is fine then an external flash would work. It would be a better option in my opinion as well for quality and pricing.

crictime51
03-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Thanks for reply, i got your point

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1