WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Pregnant and New to WAH

DilbieMama
02-27-2014, 06:12 PM
Hello all, I am pregnant and expecting my first to arrive in July. 5 months along and I'm truly over working at the call center that I normally commute to due to the overall work environment.
I work for AppleCare so I figured I would apply for their WAH position and I am hoping that I get it only because its something that I am familiar with and I have never worked with another call center before or worked at home.
Before I was breeding and selling crested geckos and made a decent but not consistent enough amount of money, so I dropped that when I found out I was pregnant to put towards a car. Which my fiance and I are still working towards getting very soon!
Thought I would introduce myself here where it's more fitting. I am a complete newb to working at home and I really want to help provide for my family, so I don't want to remain stagnant. I may be exploring additional options after the baby is here though and that is what I'll be needing help with the most!
Happy to meet you all and any advice would be awesome for WAHMie life!

danasurvey
02-27-2014, 06:26 PM
Welcome to the forum DilbieMama and best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

World Naturals
03-02-2014, 09:38 AM
Hi DilbieMama! Welcome to the forum. I used to work at a call center a few years ago for a brief time. It was a very stressful job so I quit to go back to working from home. Good luck with your baby and with whatever options that you are exploring in your work at home journey.