WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Sign up Incentive

mickey109mouse
02-27-2014, 03:13 PM
Hi! I am interested in joining Scensty, and I have been reading some posts on here to get more info before I jump in! I noticed that there was incentive in January to join. Will there be another one soon or did I miss out?

LAscents
02-27-2014, 03:42 PM
We rarely have incentives to join as our starter kit is a fabulous deal, containing much more than the $99 you invest for it. This month those who join in February have been receiving current Fall/Winter catalogs and scent testers as well as the upcoming Spring/Summer catalogs and scent testers, for the same low investment.

MomWithScents
02-28-2014, 04:29 AM
I joined in February last year, and it was a great deal, to get double the testers and catalogs. They don't offer that again until transition to fall and winter. Even without incentives, the starter kit is such a great deal! Good luck when you decide the time is right for you to join :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1