WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

tapetumlucidum
02-26-2014, 07:30 PM
Hi,
I was in the middle of taking the Leapforce exam part 1, when I had to suddenly shut my laptop and leave.

I came back and signed back on the internet, and the Leapforce exam task had changed.

Does this mean that I failed a whole group of questions? or did it just change?

Greetings to all btw,
I will be greatful for any help.

tapetumlucidum
03-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Ummm,
Since nobody responded I thought I would go ahead and let everyone know that it doesn't affect anything.
Just fyi

Your questions get scrambled but the full test is still available. AKA you can just shut your computer off in the middle of a test and still be okay.

keyboardmouse984819
03-02-2014, 05:23 PM
^
good thing nothing bad happened. but it's better to finish the test in 1 sitting than multiple, better safe than sorry.

btw, did you passed the test?

liza0324
03-05-2014, 10:15 PM
I took the exam a couple of weeks ago, when doing part III, my husband got really sick and had to go to the ER. I left everything open and running, when I came back (almost two hours later) there was a count down timer on top of my task page with less than 4 minutes on it. I had to submit in such short period of time. Luckily I passed. Phew!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1