WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Need help with a photo project

accents4you2
02-24-2014, 09:44 PM
I'm working on a couple of photo projects and need some input as to what companies offer.. I'd prefer working with one company...If you're with one of the companies out there or are familiar with what they offer...I'd love to hear about it.

I'm looking for:

Digital photo storage ( a program to organize and store them all together)
Digital books- user friendly
Print options (various sizes) sent to my home
Scrap books (non-binder type)
Scrap supplies (I don't use stamps in my books)

Thanks...

ZachMadsMom
02-26-2014, 07:39 PM
Sending you a PM.

accents4you2
03-01-2014, 11:45 AM
So for my personal photo project, I have narrowed it down to Close to My Heart and Heritage Makers. Both offer a lot of what I'm looking for. Each of them are missing one component that I want. Does anyone have any experience with the digital projects offered by these two companies? Does anyone have any experience with the actual scrapbooks?

I'm a major scrapbooker and I like all my projects to be uniform (book wise), so I'd love to hear about any experience.

Thanks

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1