WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

talfighel
02-20-2014, 04:09 PM
If you are in the work at home niche, you know that it is important to have your own list.

What you do with that list will either make you or break you. I have learned this lesson in my 11 years online.

For over 4 years now, I have been sending my list all sorts of good work at home programs that only paid me a one time commission. I even made money from CPA networks that paid me $5 per lead. CPA is when you send people to an offer and when their "opt in", you get paid.

After 3000+ sales with one time commission programs, I came to this conclusion....

Building a list is IMPORTANT and giving them value is important too but if you offer them the programs that I just mentioned (one time commissions and CPA offers), your income will stay the same or even go down.

See, what I learned is that if you want to really succeed long term, you need to work with the right programs.

The key components to an effective email marketing and seeing your income grow:

1. You need to work with programs that pay you residual income.

2. You need to work with programs that pay you from the efforts of others.

3. It is OK to work with programs that can earn you high commissions like in the $100-$2000 range.

Please don't make the same mistake I have done in the past few years online.

Hope this helps some of you who are internet marketers.

World Naturals
03-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Good tips. What are your favorite methods of list building?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1