WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

DarioMontesdeOca
02-19-2014, 06:14 AM
Does anyone know more about this program and how it works?

It keeps popping up all over the internet so it must work, but I just don't understand HOW it works.. can anyone shed some light?

Jill Moorehead
02-19-2014, 05:49 PM
Hi- I am sending you a pm!!

mransom
02-26-2014, 10:35 AM
I would like to know more also.

AuctionDebtEliminator
03-04-2014, 08:17 AM
I would like to know more also.

Okay. On other forums this program has been ripped into - chewed up, spit out, over and over again.

And a lot of people that are posting about it are the MLM members trying to recruit other into the program.

And they are always coming in saying: "I will debate anyone that isn't in the program that it works!"

Here's the bottom line about the program. It is against the TOS of Amazon. It will shut down your account. Period.

In addition, the customer feedback that you will receive has a higher probability of being neutral to negative because of the source. People will be like: "Wait, well it came from Amazon, did I just get ripped off? Could I have gotten it cheaper?"

And all the DS domination people say: "Nah, people don't care about that."

However, the proof is in the feedback profiles of the people that actually do it. Higher probabilities.

Negative and neutral feedback is more expensive than the 5-10 dollar profit you'll get on the item.

HOWEVER - none of that matters because it's a violation of Amazon's TOS.

Bam. Done. Period.

DarioMontesdeOca
03-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Okay. On other forums this program has been ripped into - chewed up, spit out, over and over again.

And a lot of people that are posting about it are the MLM members trying to recruit other into the program.

And they are always coming in saying: "I will debate anyone that isn't in the program that it works!"

Here's the bottom line about the program. It is against the TOS of Amazon. It will shut down your account. Period.

In addition, the customer feedback that you will receive has a higher probability of being neutral to negative because of the source. People will be like: "Wait, well it came from Amazon, did I just get ripped off? Could I have gotten it cheaper?"

However, the proof is in the feedback profiles of the people that actually do it. Higher probabilities.

Negative and neutral feedback is more expensive than the 5-10 dollar profit you'll get on the item.

Bam. Done. Period.

Thank you, good to hear a different perspective on this. If it is a violation of Amazon Terms of Service then it's likely to be shut down once they catch on.

XseedEmpowered
03-04-2014, 08:37 PM
DS-Domination is a business that teaches you how to sell things on different platforms around the internet. It is basically a self taught concept if you just do the research on your own. All you have to do is find a good drop shipper, a eBay account, Paypal, and you are set. You do not need DS-Domination. Join a business that you will feel empowered to do.

Sue McBay
03-12-2014, 01:19 PM
I also thought this way at one time and really scoffed at businesses like this. But I've since learned that the education and help I get with DSD is invaluable! Of course not all DS biz are alike! The difference can be in the membership.

I have sold a bit on eBay before and bought through Amazon with small results. Once I learned all the information DSD taught me, I was on a roll to finally earning income at home without depending on a downline.

I was tired of recruiting for MLM. Even though I did make an income, it wasn't sustainable and the only people who got wealthy were the owners or the upline it seemed.

Now what I learn through DSD is worth $20 a month as I can make that back in one hour. And it saved me hundreds of hours and lots of money by giving me the tools and information to just dive right in and start making money.

And I know that now I am compensated for my hard work and time.

And I am still given great guidance and help by keeping my membership. The FB group helps each other and the upline cares about us and I've never seen so much help! Literally a webinar or hangout every day. And all we do it seems is welcome new people or congratulate each other. Over 7,000 members in less than 2 months just for our team has to mean something!

Yes there are levels you can advance to and work with the "big guys" and earn even more but I will do that if and when I'm ready. For now I'm happy everytime I help someone find an item they are looking for.

I don't feel desperate to find someone to join me. But when you find a good thing, you share it so the owner made it so we can get compensated for sharing it. And then we make that extra income.

For me, DSD was and continues to help me and others learn how to finally earn an income online and in a less stressful way!

DS-Domination is a business that teaches you how to sell things on different platforms around the internet. It is basically a self taught concept if you just do the research on your own. All you have to do is find a good drop shipper, a eBay account, Paypal, and you are set. You do not need DS-Domination. Join a business that you will feel empowered to do.

Sue McBay
03-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Amazon and eBay know about dropshipping. There are programs Amazon and eBay have IN PLACE to assist us with our dropshipping business!

They make it easy to sign up and list and sell. But they are a stickler for HOW to do it. There are many rules. DSD sorted it all out and made a step by step system that assists us in signing up and in two days make a sale as I did.

And I don't work full time. In fact I'm lucky if I can work an hour a day!

Without DSD I might have violated certain rules. But with DSD I am confident in what I do.

I have 100% positive feedback. And even have been congratulated by both both Amazon and eBay for being a good buyer and seller.

Here is just the first of a few I receive:

<<<
Hi Susan,

Congratulations! You've been doing a great job selling on eBay, and we've noticed. How would you like to list even more? Now you can.
Here's how much you can now list every month:

Items: 30 http://p.ebaystatic.com/aw/icons/iconPLIArrow_20x9.gif 90
Amount: $3,000.00 http://p.ebaystatic.com/aw/icons/iconPLIArrow_20x9.gif $9,000.00

You can always check how much you've listed so far this month in My eBay.

Thanks for being a great seller, and we hope that you'll take advantage of this opportunity to increase your sales.>>>>>>

From Amazon:

Your Amazon.com › Improve Your Recommendations
(If you're not Susan McBay, click here.)

Help us make better recommendations. You can refine your recommendations by rating items or adjusting the checkboxes.>>>>

Not violating terms of service means to work the correct way which I learned how from DSD. Roger the owner paved a path and we learn from his mistakes and his successes.

Companies and retail stores have found that it is possible for drop shipping to earn them more profit than in their stores so they like us :).

As for people saying they are getting ripped off? I think they realize that if they had taken the time that I spend researching and finding the best price, they could have bought it cheaper perhaps. But they didn't. And they can return it & I happily give them a refund. I can honestly say this has never happened to me so far.

But how many of us buy something at Toys R Us but then later see it at Wal-Mart for a lower cost but don't get all bent out of shape. They either return it or figure it isn't worth the time and gas to go back.

And there are so many who live in rural areas and don't get to "town" as often as they would like. Or the disabled who can't get there They absolutely appreciate us and what we do. I get many "thank yous" and it is very rewarding.

There are many aspects to drop shipping - many. In DSD I learned one way and it's the best for me and many. I'm not going to go into the Bulk and Global Dropshipping - whew! That would take too much time lol. I don't think I'd ever have to do that anyway.

DSD defined it for the small biz owner like me and allows a chance to make extra income or a six figure income!

I hope this helps to clarify the matter!

Have a great day!

Okay.

Bam. Done. Period.

Brenda Griswold
03-12-2014, 03:48 PM
http://generated.picgifs.com/generated/textgen/201403/picgifs-53-38fe2cc6343a30f5815326a947118140a7911359.gif

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7bNPVAXlLWXBjO0TbYlvFF1hpC-RHs8AimH67pwql7qGV0FXW

Sue McBay
03-12-2014, 03:49 PM
:D Thanks I try to be honest and sincere with what I know. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1