WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

liz.jewels
02-18-2014, 08:56 AM
I can't wait to see all of the products. What we have been given as sneak peeks so far is fabulous, plus I am very excited about the price point.

Anyone seen the sneak peeks? What piece are you most looking forward to adding to your collection?

I am having trouble deciding, but I am really a fan of the turquoise stretch bracelet that matches the cross necklace. I have a customer who is VERY excited about the matching cross ring - her friends may buy it for her birthday (wouldn't that be awesome?)!

I'm not at leadership this week, so my 10-piece set I earned during Season to Sell is going to be coming to me in the mail. I think I'm going to do a video when I open it so my facebook fans can be a part of my excitement and see some new bling!

Alicia8870
02-18-2014, 03:59 PM
Sounds wonderful, cannot wait to see what new goodies you will have to sell.

liz.jewels
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM
Looks like I won't have to buy that turquoise bracelet after all. The email I received yesterday confirmed what's in my 10-piece set and it's there! Yay!

I guess they wanted to let those of us who earned Season to Sell know what pieces we earned free so we can place our orders Thursday night without worrying about doubling up on anything!

One more day...