WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Initial Outfitters

accents4you2
02-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with Initial Outfitters. Love the look and vast options of their personalized jewelry. They also carry a fashion line and a sterling silver line. The quality looks really nice. Has anyone ever ordered anything from them?

Thanks

Kimberly Smith Harp
03-14-2014, 05:34 AM
I am an independent consultant for Initial Outfitters and love there products. They have great costumer service and a variety of items that can all be personalized. I would love to answer any questions you have regarding Initial Outfitters. I also have a Facebook page Kim Harp's Initial Outfitters where you can see the latest trends, specials, and product.

accents4you2
03-15-2014, 10:26 AM
Hi Kimberly,

Yes, the variety of boutique type items IO offers is amazing. There truly is something for everyone.

I sent you a PM. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1