WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Samples?

HomeBizHope
02-07-2014, 08:29 AM
I've been watching Plexus for awhile now. I'm intrigued by your product, but have tried others that didn't do a thing for me. Do you happen to have samples or some way to try the product without having to become a customer? I really don't want to start an auto-ship or have to worry about cancelling, sending back product, etc. if it doesn't work. I don't think I have anyone local who sells this, so I'm asking on here. Please let me know!

Thanks, Lori
;-)

Meli
02-15-2014, 10:29 PM
Hi Lori! I understand your hesitation in trying new products. The GREAT thing about Plexus is they offer a 60 day Money Back Guarantee!! Plexus is that convinced that people will get results! I don't know of anyone else who offers such a strong guarantee with a health and weight loss product! So feel free to try it as it's risk free! :) I wish you the best in your health and weight loss goals!
~Meli :)