WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : looking for drop shippers

j-n-skids
02-06-2014, 11:00 PM
I'm planning on opening a new online shop and am looking for drop shippers that carry products that come in the color blue (any shade). Please let me know what you can offer me (discount, payment options, etc.) as my supplier.

Thanks in advance!,
Deanna McClellan

giftys
02-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Your best bet is to visit the gift shows. Among the biggest are Javitz and Americasmart in Atlanta. A lot of wholesalers are dropshipping these days but you'll need to visit each separately to find your specific niche.

Good luck!

ybnegood
02-09-2014, 05:48 PM
May not be the best choice as many change their products frequently, may be out of stock of the item you want. You will get the blame if item is substituted, not delivered, defective, etc.
Although drop shipping Some items may work out for you, you should also have some items that
you yourself carry in stock, plus you will reap a higher profit on your own items.

j-n-skids
02-09-2014, 09:45 PM
Your best bet is to visit the gift shows. Among the biggest are Javitz and Americasmart in Atlanta. A lot of wholesalers are dropshipping these days but you'll need to visit each separately to find your specific niche.

Good luck!

Unfortunately, traveling to gift shows is not an option for me so unless there are virtual gift shows I coud attend...

Deanna

j-n-skids
02-09-2014, 09:55 PM
May not be the best choice as many change their products frequently, may be out of stock of the item you want. You will get the blame if item is substituted, not delivered, defective, etc.
Although drop shipping Some items may work out for you, you should also have some items that
you yourself carry in stock, plus you will reap a higher profit on your own items.

I would love to be able to purchase inventory to resell, but don't have the money to do that. I would make my own product(s) to sell, but I'm not talented like that. :(

Deanna

gregdavidson
02-20-2014, 07:06 PM
I'm planning on opening a new online shop and am looking for drop shippers that carry products that come in the color blue (any shade). Please let me know what you can offer me (discount, payment options, etc.) as my supplier.

Thanks in advance!,
Deanna McClellan

Visit Alibaba.com and narrow down your search to suppliers in the United States. When you find a potential supplier, search for their name in Google and contact them directly. Ask them if they'll dropship for you.

j-n-skids
02-24-2014, 12:50 PM
Thanks for your suggestion Greg! I appreciate it. I did not realize you could narrow down suppliers on Alibaba by country. :O

Thanks again!,
Deanna

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1