WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Elana
02-04-2014, 01:23 PM
I just finished the second part of the exam I think (there are no more tasks available). How long does it usually take before you find out if you passed or failed that part? I found out almost immediately after I passed Part 1, but it has been a couple of hours since I finished Part 2, so I'm getting anxious hehe :).

Foxglove
02-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Hmmm... I found out right after, Elana -- but it came to my gmail address only. Have you heard yet? I'm about to start part 3!

Elana
02-04-2014, 05:24 PM
I still haven't heard yet!

Foxglove
02-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Elana, I have heard on other boards of folks thinking the exam was finished and then going back later to find more tasks. If I were you, I might go back and check just to make sure there aren't any more, because I've always heard of people hearing right away about part 2 (as opposed to part three, which you hear about only after your ending date, regardless of when you finish it). If that's not the problem, maybe email them?

Elana
02-04-2014, 05:29 PM
I just emailed them, and I will continue to check for tasks. I hope they reply :)

Foxglove
02-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Best of luck! :)

Elana
02-04-2014, 07:28 PM
About half an hour after sending them an email, I got the email saying I had passed Part 2!! Whew!

Sooo.. on to Part 3!

Foxglove
02-05-2014, 03:45 PM
That's great news, Elana! Congrats! I have to begin part 3 as well -- I'm putting it off, partly because I want to minimize the time I have to agonize and wait for results (my testing period's not over until Monday) -- and partly because I'm nervous because I messed up and released a task last time on this part. I'm going to start it tonight or tomorrow, though. :p

Elana
02-05-2014, 07:03 PM
I am super-nervous about this last part. I really wish the simulator was still available, because I would love to get some practice in first, before doing the exam! I started it today, but won't finish until tomorrow, mostly to reduce the time I have to wait to find out if I passed :)

Pak Mail Fremont
02-06-2014, 12:25 PM
I applied for that over a month ago, they are still "reviewing" my info...

Foxglove
02-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Elana -- YES, I really wish they had the simulators still available as well. I completed part 3 last night and felt pretty good about it -- so, we shall see!

Pak mail -- that's too bad -- hope they get back to you soon!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1