WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Good Morning All

Jonni Wood
02-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jonni and I'm new to this forum. I'm also new to network marketing. I've recently joined an amazing program that I found.

In the coming weeks I'll probably be logging in regularly to review your posts. Also, I'kl be picking your brains to get ideas. I'm sure you all have some helpful tips. Hopefully you won't mind sharing.

I look forward to chatting with you and getting to know you better.
Until next time,
Jonni

danasurvey
02-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Hi Jonni :)

Welcome to the forum.

katelynsdad
02-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Hi Jonni!

I just wanted to take the time to welcome you to the forums.

See you around! :)

healthysolutions
02-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the forum. You will get great ideas here.

talfighel
02-09-2014, 11:08 AM
Hi Jonni,

Welcome to the WAHM forum. Glad to have you join us here today.

Now that you are in network marketing, make a commitment to succeeding in your current company and never quit no matter what.

jewa
02-18-2014, 06:41 PM
Welcom,I am new here,learn each other.

DarioMontesdeOca
02-19-2014, 04:30 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world of internet marketing :D

sreece
02-25-2014, 07:53 AM
Welcome, I hope you find all the help and resources you need to be successful. Don't ever lose that enthusiasm!

Careergal35
02-25-2014, 07:55 PM
Hello, Jonni

I am new to online marketing and I'm also new to this forum. I think it is great that there is a place where we can come to share our ideas and our business. I look forward to learning all I can from those who have more experience then I do.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1