WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My Savings Media Campaigns??

CJWrite
02-01-2014, 08:58 AM
I recently started working for a company that uses My Savings Media as an affiliate. However, whenever I click on a campaign other than a coupon campaign (Coupons.com, Red Plum, etc) I get the message "No Active Banners for this Campaign."

I see other bloggers putting up the offers/campaigns, but I can't figure out how to. I've asked the owner of the website, but he doesn't seem to know what's going on with it either. :confused:

Any ideas?

revenue4u
02-28-2014, 01:05 AM
I recently started working for a company that uses My Savings Media as an affiliate. However, whenever I click on a campaign other than a coupon campaign (Coupons.com, Red Plum, etc) I get the message "No Active Banners for this Campaign."

I see other bloggers putting up the offers/campaigns, but I can't figure out how to. I've asked the owner of the website, but he doesn't seem to know what's going on with it either. :confused:

Any ideas?
Have you considered making your own banners. It is not difficult and there are many written articles online to show you how its done. Try searching for "how to make a advertising banner". Good luck with your campaign.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1