WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mommysweeps13
01-30-2014, 02:05 PM
Any ideas?

D&RGroupInc
01-30-2014, 04:56 PM
It's not easy to make 70 dollars a day on line the best way I know is to sell on ebay or amazon the problem is what do you sell where do you get it and how much does it cost to buy and can you buy it cheap enough to make a profit you can find a drop shipper but it's hard to make any money with there prices and ebay and pay pal fees if you heed help email me I have been in the business for over 20 years

healthysolutions
02-04-2014, 10:04 PM
There are so many free programs you can join but it's about getting enough traffic and hope people make a purchase. I suggest you find something that really interest you and treat it like a business and stay consistent with your marketing.

DaniF
02-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Depending on your interests and skills, it shouldn't be too hard to make that in a day. There are plenty of resources on this forum that could help whether it's monetizing a blog, starting a home based business or transcription.

professional
02-06-2014, 01:53 AM
Once you find what you love and do a little research on the market, start blogging about your topic. As you learn along the way, your blog content will continue to improve. I felt in love with the forex trading niche and started blogging about my trades in January 2010. Bottom line just get started.

onlinejob
02-06-2014, 03:16 AM
If you work any type of online work then it require some days to attain this level of income,..it's not that you earn from the first day from your work...Any type of online work require some hard work and dedication to attain this level if income..if any one tell that it becomes overnight then it might not last for longer period of time.

jewa
02-17-2014, 06:25 PM
I also just started affiliate. I suggest you can share the blog according to your area of ​​interest, and make the website SEO, efforts for some time, should be able to achieve your goal. Good Luck:)

msuggitt
02-18-2014, 10:01 AM
well since you're in the Affiliate Marketing folder this question makes it easier because affiliate sales are really a matter of numbers so can be easily put into math formulas.

affiliate commission number of sales
70.00 .... 1
35.00 .... 2
17.50 .... 4
8.75 .... 8
4.00 .... 17.5
1.00 .... 70
.50 .... 140

next you simply take the number of sales you need to make each day and determine how many views/clicks you will need to accomplish each sale through advertising tracking and information other affiliates share with you. Just be prepared to look at the whole picture and think big enough- as many affiliate links, products, services may require hundreds of TARGETED views to get a 'click' and thousands+ to make a sale.

So realistically, in order to make 8 sales a day (8.75 commission) you may need to deliver an average of 80,000 ++ hits to your link each and every day. Again, realistically to do this quickly one would most likely need to invest in top notch advertising. It is also likely to include the cost to hire an online advertising expert or service if you are not one (online advertising guru) at this time. (90% of bloggers will not accomplish these large numbers within their 1st year or 2)

So I think it can be done with some what may be considered 'high' costs involved. But it can be noted that business expenses are legitimate deductions come tax time.

QueenMaa
02-25-2014, 10:56 AM
I would recommend starting a blog. Once you start your blog you have to start promoting it. It is very important to get in front of people who are interested in the niche you are writing about. That is half the battle right there. Being consistent is very important too. You must not quit. I would recommend reading other blogs that specialize in the niche you would like to get into.

IGotThePower
03-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Any ideas?
You'll be surprised how many programs are out there (legit) that are FREE and very profitable... is like a buffet out there.

I just love the internet ;)

Mura14
03-15-2014, 03:16 PM
I would recommend taking one step at a time. Choose something that interest you and adapt to it and don't give up on it. It's a grinding process but once you got it down everything starts running on autopilot.

JoTracy
03-15-2014, 06:06 PM
You'll be surprised how many programs are out there (legit) that are FREE and very profitable... is like a buffet out there.

I just love the internet ;)

I'd love to hear about some of those programs if you're open to sharing! :)

coltfan1
03-18-2014, 10:57 AM
I would say you probably want to look into mastering CPA marketing. It's basically driving leads to offers that are provided by advertisers. You either get paid by sale, or the most popular way is getting paid per each lead that you drive. There's a little bit more to it, but this is it in a nutshell. There's plenty of people who make money with CPA marketing. As for myself I prefer affiliate programs and MLM. You will just have to do some exploring

MaggieLewis
05-16-2014, 11:07 AM
The key to finding success with affiliate programs is to build a content-rich website with useful information centered around a specific topic or theme.

Don't just haphazardly throw up a quick site or blog and string a bunch of affiliate links all over your pages.

You have to start by building credibility. And the best way to do that is to write about something you know a lot about.

Instead of hard-selling, the key is to subtly recommend products and services that fit in with what you are writing about in your content.

It's also a good idea to own the products you promote so you can speak intelligently about them and appear more credible to your audience.

Create With Nate
05-16-2014, 07:40 PM
I would suggest that you try network marketing and build a downline (team).
The best way I've found to do this is to first and foremost is to hit your target market.
That would be other network marketers.
1. Purchase a genealogy list (list of people currently or formally in network marketing)
2. Call leads on list for permission to send free info.
3. Follow up
4.Close
5. Train others in your downline to do the same thing.
Do this daily for 90 consecutive days. Rinse and repeat twice more.
You will be well on your way to making $10000 a month

mountainmom5
05-17-2014, 03:57 PM
I would suggest that you try network marketing and build a downline (team).
The best way I've found to do this is to first and foremost is to hit your target market.
That would be other network marketers.
1. Purchase a genealogy list (list of people currently or formally in network marketing)
2. Call leads on list for permission to send free info.
3. Follow up
4.Close
5. Train others in your downline to do the same thing.
Do this daily for 90 consecutive days. Rinse and repeat twice more.
You will be well on your way to making $10000 a month

hmmm... so you are on of those folks that sends out automated calls to other network marketers? lol I get so many of those and I never listen to them as I have ZERO intentions of jumping on any other bandwagons. But I spose if it's working for you then what can I say?! ;)

londonmoon
06-15-2014, 06:14 AM
Find a affiliate program that pays at least that amount per sale then began promoting it via, search, social and classified ads.

greatar4
07-08-2014, 04:39 AM
Getting to a point in which decent amount of money can be made easily is the biggest dream of affiliate marketer. But, there is not some magic formula or secret to get there. It takes lots of hard works and sacrifices.In order to make that kind of money you would have to select a niche that you are comfortable at, then you create a website based on that particular chosen niche.

You start promoting it through the means of search engine optimization. If you have budget you can spend money on pay per click advertising, if you want instant traffic.

karirkerja
07-31-2014, 08:42 PM
You can create useful blog/site and manage regularly with unique cintent.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1