WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jordan13589
01-29-2014, 03:31 PM
So I was fortunate enough to pass the first two parts of my exam on the first go. I'm in the middle of taking the third and need some help understanding what a duplicate is. When two LPs are the same, they're obviously duplicates. When two LPs have identical content (e.g., Associated Press articles), they're considered duplicates. But what about two LPs with highly related content yet different authors. For example, after the Olympics, many journalists wrote about the results of events using the same factual resources -- sometimes even the same quotes -- yet the narration is entirely unique. Would these articles be considered duplicates or should they be rated as separate entities.

Also, the guidelines did not specify if the Didn't Load tag should be selected for LPs redirected from the original URL. Situations where a page is clearly loading, but it's completely unrelated to the SERP URL and snippet.

Wish me luck!

duanemyers
02-02-2014, 03:38 PM
Hi Jordan,
I just took the Leapforce test last week, too. I think I know the answers to your questions.

Re: Duplicates--If the narration is entirely unique, as you said, the pages are not duplicates.

Re: Didn't Load Tag-- If you were redirected and the new LP loaded but was unrelated to the querie, this is not a Didn't Load Tag. It should be rated as Off Topic.

Hope that helps. Did you pass?

Take care,
Duane

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1