WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

MinionMom
01-27-2014, 03:34 PM
Hi there,

I failed the 2nd portion of the Leapforce test. The email said I might get an opportunity to re-take it, but haven't heard yet if I will get that chance or not (failed last night). I killed my opportunity to test with Lionbridge by taking the Leapforce exam so I'm really hoping to get another shot with Leapforce. Has anyone been given the 2nd chance lately? How long did it take to find out about that?

I apologize for multiple posts, but when I search it seems most of the info I find is a bit outdated.

keyboardmouse984819
02-03-2014, 03:27 PM
i was given a 2nd chance, bec on the step 3, i skipped last 2 questions ( i thought we can skip if we dont know about the topic).

after skipping last 2 questions, the exam finished. and i was like :confused::confused:

but after few days, they gave me second chance.

Foxglove
02-03-2014, 03:43 PM
I was given a second chance to test with Leapforce within the past week. I passed parts one and two of the exam, then mistakenly released a task in the third part. For some reason, I didn't understand that the 'do not release tasks' rule applied to that part as well. Duh. Anyway, they offered the retest within a few hours of my getting the results for part three.

keyboardmouse984819
02-03-2014, 05:05 PM
I was given a second chance to test with Leapforce within the past week. I passed parts one and two of the exam, then mistakenly released a task in the third part. For some reason, I didn't understand that the 'do not release tasks' rule applied to that part as well. Duh. Anyway, they offered the retest within a few hours of my getting the results for part three.

did they gave you the "retest" for 3rd part only or you were required to do the retake from step 1?

MsKatrina
02-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Last month, I passed part 1 and 2 but failed part 3.

I was given the opportunity to retest and passed.

Yeah, you have to take the entire test over again from the beginning.

Foxglove
02-04-2014, 05:19 PM
did they gave you the "retest" for 3rd part only or you were required to do the retake from step 1?

Yep, what Ms. Katrina said -- I have to take all three parts again. So far I've passed 1 and 2, and am currently studying my butt off for 3. I have until Monday. Nervous! :)

keyboardmouse984819
02-05-2014, 06:59 PM
goodluck everyone.

i wish they just give the retake on specific part, and not the whole exam. and i would've been working now in leapforce. :(

MinionMom
02-13-2014, 12:30 PM
I was also given a 2nd chance, have until Tuesday night to finish. I noticed the guidelines they sent this time have a Copyright of 2014, as opposed to the last set that I think had a copyright of 2011 or 2012. Is there a huge difference? Also, someone who took the test for 2nd time last week said their 2nd chance test was much harder than the first. Thoughts?

LittleBitaThis
02-13-2014, 02:10 PM
They just updated the guidelines. The yellow highlighted sections are new

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1