WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Gina_Bell
01-25-2014, 09:49 PM
I recently joined JujuBelle and I'm so in love with this interchangeable jewelry concept and how affordable it is!

Are there any other Belles here? If so, where are you from?

poncesand
02-21-2014, 10:44 AM
OMGosh I just discovered this jewelry company and I am loving everything I see! I love the photo pendants and all the charms. I just may be a consultant soon!!!

Gina_Bell
02-21-2014, 11:46 AM
OMGosh I just discovered this jewelry company and I am loving everything I see! I love the photo pendants and all the charms. I just may be a consultant soon!!!

I am loving it too Sandra! The jewelry is much nicer in person too! I love that it's so affordable as well as fun and interchangeable. :) I have posted a lot of pics on my Facebook page, of pieces created by myself and other consultants. There's just so much you can do with it! I hope you decide to join. It's a great company and really nice ladies.

poncesand
02-24-2014, 08:17 PM
Okay I'm a consultant! WOOT WOOT! Gina we need to get some of the ladies to come here and post so we can get a forum board here. What do you think?

Gina_Bell
02-26-2014, 10:22 AM
Yay!!!!

Yes, that's a great idea! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1