WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : e-rep

nmommyof1
01-24-2014, 09:45 PM
does anyone have success selling avon online...if so, how do u advertise...any advice, tips, or tricks would be very helpful...thanks ladies

SAHMof2
01-25-2014, 03:07 PM
Wish I could help with this one but haven't mastered it myself. I have been doing more social media advertising.

*In*2*Win*
01-25-2014, 06:39 PM
I normally get between 5 to 10 orders through my website (except after christmas when its a bit slow)

I made a stamp on vistaprint (small one) that I stamp the inside of my books with

Bonnie

SAHMof2
01-25-2014, 07:44 PM
You get 5 or 10 a campaign?

If so that is amazing. Wish I could get order through mine but I do have to say I have been doing eParties so that has given me a few customers.

*In*2*Win*
01-25-2014, 07:49 PM
hehe, and I dont do Eparties (dont know how to set one up)

I pretty much told my customer base that my own neighborhood is pickup only so some switched over to shopping my website which is totally fine with me~

Bonnie

SAHMof2
01-27-2014, 10:03 AM
Bonnie,

It is fairly simple to set up an eParty. I like them because even if I only get one order from each person that is profit plus I try to encourage them to get a friend or two to host a party. Sometimes it works sometimes it don't. I am still learning.

I don't blame you on the pickup option.

magnoliascentsations
02-18-2014, 12:30 PM
I love the convenience of ordering online vs face-to-face, being on the go most of the time, I like to have it delivered to my home!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1