WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Here, a few questions.

MinionMom
01-20-2014, 01:49 PM
Hi everyone.

I'm a stay at home mom to 2-year old twins. I need to find something part-time to supplement our income and after reading through these forums I decided to apply to both Leapforce and Lionbridge. My application to Lionbridge went through and I'm scheduled to take the exam the first week of February.

1st question: Shortly after completing the appication for Leapforce I received an email stating that it had gone through the review process and I needed to log in to complete some additional paperwork. When I logged in I could not locate and documents. I emailed them, but they responded that my application was still being reviewed and there was nothing for me to do at this time. That was a week ago and I still have not heard anything. Is this common??

2nd question, and I apologize if the answer can be found elsewhere: Is it possible to work either of these jobs from somewhere other than home, from a different IP address? I take the twins to visit my family every year for 6-8 weeks in another state. I know I can't not be working for that long, is it possible to do either of these jobs from my parent's home??

Thanks in advance!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1