WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just Jewelry Consultants?

tlhall
01-18-2014, 02:32 PM
Are there any Just Jewelry Consultants here? I haven't seen any posts in quiet a while. I've been with them for almost a year and would love to find other JJ consultants here. :)

mariposa12
01-27-2014, 06:09 AM
Hi Teresa I am with the company for almost a year too, how is everything ?

tlhall
01-27-2014, 05:16 PM
Everyone loves the jewelry and I did well with the first catalog party I had. I just haven't had the opportunity to give it a lot of time until recently. How about you?

Just Jewelry Kim
02-05-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm with Just Jewelry for 2 years last October. I live in New York City and love the jewelry more and more with each new collection. I was having some personal problems so I was unable to order for a few months, but now I am working on my Spring/Summer parties. We did have our own group but it wasn't really active after awhile so I guess it got deleted. Everyone probably just goes to the Facebook page for consultants.

Just Jewelry By Courtney
04-10-2014, 12:44 PM
I've been with JJ for almost three years :) New to the forum, but here!:D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1