WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : So I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant.

Haley Osborne
01-16-2014, 07:26 PM
Hello there!
My name is Haley. So yeah I think I am pregnant! I didn't get my period last month and its already the 16th of this month and still nothing. My boobs have been hurting for a while and I keep getting cramp like feeling in my uterus area. I swear I'm hungrier but it could be my imagination. I took a test a couple of week ago and it was negative. Although I think it was too early to tell and it was also a dollar at the dollar store. I've been pregnant before a couple years back but unfortunately it didn't work out.=[
Would there be other reasons for my boobs to be hurting like this?
Please give me your thoughts. I truly do want this to be the case. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years. 5 in April and I love him very much. We plan to get married soon.

healthysolutions
01-18-2014, 10:10 PM
I think you should go see a doctor and have them do blood work. That way you don't have keep wondering. Although you are late women do experience pain in their breast and cramps before they get their menstrual and during. I wish you all the best!

Joanna's mum
11-28-2017, 02:31 AM
Hello there!
My name is Haley. So yeah I think I am pregnant! I didn't get my period last month and its already the 16th of this month and still nothing. My boobs have been hurting for a while and I keep getting cramp like feeling in my uterus area. I swear I'm hungrier but it could be my imagination. I took a test a couple of week ago and it was negative. Although I think it was too early to tell and it was also a dollar at the dollar store. I've been pregnant before a couple years back but unfortunately it didn't work out.=[
Would there be other reasons for my boobs to be hurting like this?
Please give me your thoughts. I truly do want this to be the case. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years. 5 in April and I love him very much. We plan to get married soon.

Congratulations Sweetie :)
I would say go to the Doc and explain to him that you have had complications before. They can be in a position to help. I am sure!