WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

TiKiToEz
01-14-2014, 04:48 PM
There are many different positions on Lionbridge website to choose from...does anybody know which ones are similar to quality rater?....the jobs they list are Internet Assessor, Ad Assessor, Internet Crowd worker, Web Content Assessor...which ones to apply to to get a better chance of being hired? Also does anybody know if they are hiring now?

Thanks,

Kaylee_Elise
01-15-2014, 01:49 AM
I believe those are all considered 'quality rating', its just different projects. One project may concentrate on ads, while another search queries. I know they are hiring for Ad Assessors and Web Content Assessors as I've seen those advertised on Indeed within the last week.
And the Internet Crowd Workers are paid per piece, based on task.

megank
01-16-2014, 11:16 PM
I'm an ad assessor and while it is not much like the rating I did for Leapforce, I find it to be much more enjoyable. The company overall is much more enjoyable, for that matter.

katrinadbsmith
01-29-2014, 12:57 PM
I'm an ad assessor and while it is not much like the rating I did for Leapforce, I find it to be much more enjoyable. The company overall is much more enjoyable, for that matter.

I have worked for LF in this past and have an opportunity to test again for LB...would you say the work is more steady at LB than at LF? There had not been steady work in month with LF when I stopped working.

megank
01-29-2014, 07:23 PM
I think it depends on the project you're in. There's another forum where people working in a different project are talking about being out of work right now. This has been more steady for me than LF though,

annamaria66
01-30-2014, 02:55 AM

HI, I'm also interested in this Zerochaos Ad assessor postion. But before applying, can someone tell me if I can use the same gmail address I used to work with another company (that is Lionbridge as an Internet Assessor) or if this will cause me rejection? Do they hire previous raters from other companies? Should I use a different gmail account? :confused:
Thanks a lot

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1