WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Color By Amber

Comfort&Beauty
01-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Has anyone heard of Color By Amber or have any of the pieces? I received my kit today and I am very impressed with the jewelry and what the company represents. I love how the jewelry tells a story!

accents4you2
01-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Congrats on finding a company that you're excited about! Passion for a product can really drive a business. I'm curious as to how your jewelry tells a story.

Comfort&Beauty
01-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Congrats on finding a company that you're excited about! Passion for a product can really drive a business. I'm curious as to how your jewelry tells a story.

Accents4you2,

Thank you! Yes, passion for a product is crucial and sets the path to achieving success. I am so excited that your curious of how our jewelry tells a story and I am happy to share.

It begins with our Full Circle products. The Full Circle products are made with elements from around the world. These elements are encapsulated in the Ecoresin to create a unique and beautiful piece of jewelry. A few of the elements used are Mohair from Africa, Leaves from China, Grasses sourced from Madagascar, fray paper from the bark of the Lokta tree, and these are part of the story.

We make all of our jewelry with 40% recycled content, so you can feel as good as you look. We're big believers in preserving the earth's natural resources, which is why we send nothing to landfill. That's right, ZERO LANDFILL. Our award winning, eco-friendly facility is located right here in the U.S., where we make every piece of Color by Amber.

Hope this provides some more insight about our Color By Amber products.

NCMommie
01-28-2014, 05:00 PM
I love my CBA jewelry!! The stories behind the pieces is what got me hooked!

Comfort&Beauty
01-30-2014, 10:24 PM
The CBA jewelry is uniquely beautiful and full of meaning. I love the mission of the company and the creative ways recycled materials are used to created this sustainable jewelry. The Spring/Summer line is absolutely fabulous!

I am with you Natalie!

healthysolutions
02-10-2014, 03:50 PM
I've never heard of this company. Thanks for sharing. The jewelry looks great! Wish you the best.

Alicia8870
02-10-2014, 06:21 PM
The stuff looks amazing, good luck with it!

LorettaA
04-05-2014, 09:32 AM
I'm in! I was drawn in because of the uniqueness and the mission.

mariglynn
04-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Looks like a really cool company. Wishing everyone great success in their new businesses!

LorettaA
04-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Thanks Marianne!

Alicia8870
04-10-2014, 05:29 PM
I won the tuesday trivia, and won a beautiful pink woven necklace. I can't wait to see it in person, and I have never won anything in my whole life. I told them to send me consultant info as well!!! So pumped. I saw my name on FB as the winner and I almost fell out of my chair. What a great company :)

LorettaA
04-12-2014, 05:04 AM
Congrats on your win! I love the Tuesday trivia. You're getting the Summer Weave necklace - pretty! Friday "arm parties" are fun too when people posts pictures of the bracelet combo's they've put together. People are so creative.

mariglynn
04-23-2014, 04:18 PM
Looks like a really cool company. Wishing everyone great success in their new businesses!

So cool - I joined! Thanks Loretta for sharing!

LorettaA
04-23-2014, 04:19 PM
Yeehaw!!! I'm so excited. We have to get together and do an event. We're not that far from each other. It would be FUN and COLORFUL! :D

mariglynn
04-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Yeehaw!!! I'm so excited. We have to get together and do an event. We're not that far from each other. It would be FUN and COLORFUL! :D

We can do lots of events! No saturation in our areas!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1