WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : personal scentsy website issue

Paula Anderst
01-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Hey guys, I am new to scentsy and have been thinking about setting up a personal external website in addition to the one scentsy gives us. I was wondering for those out there who have a personal website, what are the first steps I should take? Any good recommendations on how I can get started or who to go through? Sorry if this is kinda confusing to understand but I honestly know nothing about building a website or how to go about it. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Amber Rose
01-06-2014, 09:03 AM
In order to have an approved external site, you'll need to design it to Scentsy requirements, include the images they require at the top of the site showing that it is indeed that of an Independent Consultant, and then submit it for approval through your workstation on the Account Tab under My External Website (this is also where you'll find the design requirements). :)

LAscents
01-08-2014, 04:34 PM
6.4.5.2. in the Policies and Procedures talks in detail about external websites.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1