WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Top Trending Company!

BellaCandleMom
01-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Did you see Scent-Sations is one of the top trending companies announced today 1/3/2014 at Home Party Company and Direct Sales Company Rankings (http://www.homepartyrankings.com/)

Scent-Sations ROCKS!!

Alison :)

Selkie
01-04-2014, 06:39 AM
I just strted although I years of experience with PC. Love these candles. Love selling them.
:D

BellaCandleMom
01-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Hello and welcome to Mia Bella! Best wishes to you. Aren't the the most awesome candles? None of that black soot!

Have a great weekend!

Alison

Selkie
01-04-2014, 12:59 PM
I just lit the Ycandle. Inside the cover was a huge amount of black soot. UGH They smoke alot too. Mia for me.

BurningBelief
01-05-2014, 05:42 AM
Thank you Alison for posting the exciting news! If you are into candles, melts, bath and body and skincare and into opportunity - Scent-Sations is IT! I would not be anywhere else! This IS the place to BE right here with Scent-Sations!