WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Tell me what you know

accents4you2
12-28-2013, 09:26 AM
Hi fellow scrappers,

I've been an avid scrapper for years and have pretty much used one type of album. I like all my albums to be uniform on my shelf. I'm now in search of new albums. I've been searching on line, but would love to hear of any personal experience you may have with any of these companies' products and what you know about the types of albums/services they offer.

One that intrigues me is "Simple pages". I'd like to use these for certain albums. I found them when searching DS companies. They were started my Memory Works which is closing/closed from what I can tell. The problem is, on the entire Simple Pages site I could find no info on how to order any of the albums or anything for that matter. It's kind of strange.

I would also love to know what types of albums/ and any product experiences you've had with Stampin Up, Close to my heart, and Heritage Makers. I've tried to navigate through those sites and I'm finding it overwhelming. Can anyone tell me (especially if you're a rep or fan of that company), what types of albums are offered? I don't mind the post albums, but don't really like the ones that look like a binder. I prefer 12 by 12 albums too. Also are all the above mentioned companies big into stampin, I'm more into paper embellishments.

Also do any of these offer digital and what do you think of their program?

If I can find the right type of albums, I may even sign up just for the personal discount.

I'd love to hear what you know ..Thanks

Happy Scrappin'

After I wrote this post: Went back to search for Simple Pages and couldn't find them..and it looks like Memory Works is still open. Can anyone clarify?

accents4you2
12-28-2013, 09:56 AM
Correction: The company I mentioned called "Simple Pages" is actually called "Simple Stories".

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1