WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Does anyone do Instant Rewards??

pinkribbonmom
12-27-2013, 11:02 AM
I'd be interested in hearing feedback if anyone does or has tried Instant Rewards. Thanks!

CrosswordLady
12-29-2013, 06:27 PM
It's legit :)
You have to clearly state to your potential clients exactly how to select the best offers as well as how to complete a trial offer. Some offers have free trials, but are not free after a certain time period and need to be canceled within a certain time period. If you don't explain that clearly it will cost them money and then they will get mad at you. :(.. That being said, yes it's a good way to make money from home. You will work hard though. It's alot of work.

Brittany Benjamin
01-02-2014, 03:10 PM
It can be a lucrative business as you receive payment 24 hours after your referral completes the requirements. It is also fun as you are getting paid to test out products and services. I have received books for my daughter, checked my credit, dental whitening kits, crafting kits, chocolate etc.

There are many people earning a fulltime income from this company.

Missleiii
01-09-2014, 05:24 PM
I'm an affiliate of Instant Rewards. It can be pretty difficult to get your first referral but the training website has a lot of useful tips and information about marketing for Instant Rewards. :)

coltfan1
03-18-2014, 11:46 AM
I think Instant Rewards is very similar to ZNZ. I like ZNZ, although I don't like some of the restrictions with the program such as only being able to sign up leads from the U.S. and I believe Canada. The other down side is these are one off payments with no residual income. I've seen good mixes where people use Instant Rewards/ZNZ type programs on the front end while promoting a network marketing opportunity on the back end. To me that's a combination that is pretty powerful when done that way.

AMJ27
03-18-2014, 06:46 PM
Do you really need referrals in order to make money on this site?

Sarahml
03-21-2014, 02:32 PM
I haven't personally used the program, but I had a good friend that did. She made a bit of cash from it, so it is definitely legit.

oscb215
03-21-2014, 07:48 PM
Instant Rewards is a great program to get your feet wet in online marketing, for one because it is FREE to join,never any recurring cost like in mlms which can be intimidating when first starting, two it pays daily, you can make money same day if you have a PayPal account. A lot of people do well with it, depends on you and how consistent you are, they give a training sites and a free capture page, basically anyone can be successful with Instant Rewards.

msbusiness
06-23-2014, 06:20 PM
I'd be interested in hearing feedback if anyone does or has tried Instant Rewards. Thanks!

Life has been so hectic for me. I am currently unemployed and am seeking work from home jobs, as well as secular jobs. I had signed up with Instant Rewards early in the year and totally forgot about the business. I got as far as getting ready to earn my 1.0 credit and didn't do it. My sponsor did contact me but I put it on the back burner.

This month, I was clearing my desk of some papers when I happened to come across my Instant Rewards password, went to the site and decided to complete my free trial offer. Well, my sponsor made $20 from me and I am now a referral agent. I will make $20 once my signups do the same.

Just like any business, it requires work. I could have started with my friends and family members to sign up on my behalf but I have taken a different route. I have no problem getting the signups but it's the completion of their free 1.0 credit trial offers. I have signed up 13 people within the last two weeks but no one has gone further. But, I keep plugging at this and I do get quite a few views of my page.

What I love about Instant Rewards is the complete back office set up and the training. You work at your own pace but there is nothing to want for in the training factor. Everything is supplied from text and image ads to how-to's and where-to's for placing ads.

One thing I've learned is that you must immediately welcome your sign-ups and stay in touch so that they don't forget you. The company sends out auto messages with step-by-step instructions and info as well. So, the signups will never say they are being neglected.

I am looking forward to making my first $20 very soon. I will arrive ....

iluvmontana
06-25-2014, 02:30 PM
I am looking for a company like instant rewards. Do I just search the net for it? And who gets the money when I sign up?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1