WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Good online school

Gutsy
12-24-2013, 02:28 AM
Is there anybody who can recommend a good online school for a kid in 9th Grade? He's been homeschooling via an online school for the past year but I'm unhappy with the school. We unfortunately can't pay top dollar either. Also looking for a good online computer programming tutor.

danasurvey
12-24-2013, 02:14 PM
Have you looked at K12? I see commercials for them on TV quite a bit:

K12 | Online Public School, Online High School, Online Private School, Homeschooling, and Online Courses options (http://www.k12.com/)

janny108
12-28-2013, 11:51 AM
my daughter did that for 1 1/2 years. What is your question?

dawnlvn4jc
12-29-2013, 11:57 AM
Connections Academy is a free online public school! Do a google search for online public schools in your local area. I am sure there are more. Here in Minnesota we only have K12 and Connections available to us, but each area has different options!

seurick
12-31-2013, 02:29 PM
Keystone. I used it and loved it.