WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Monthly quotas

Daydaes
12-15-2013, 11:14 AM
Hi - are there monthly quotas that you have to do? If I want to build a team, is there a monthly quota? Website fee?

bianca5454
12-16-2013, 03:31 AM
Watkins does not require monthly quotas to stay active. As you build a team there are some guidelines that do need to be followed, however very minimal and can be obtained with your own personal sales and personal use.

You will receive a free website to build your team. You can easily start out with the free basic catalog website as well. There is the option to upgrade to a dedicated site, but most don't in the beginning.

Please feel free to PM me and/or click on my sig line for more info about the Watkins business!

Keep us posted!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1