WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

SilverNebula
12-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Anyone else part of this week's Leapforce testing and going to receive results on Monday? I took the exams the first day I could, so it's been torture waiting a week to see if I passed the third test!

XZ's Mom
12-16-2013, 06:08 AM
I also tested this week and haven't gotten my results. Have you heard anything yet? I didn't finish until yesterday afternoon, but was hoping I would wake up this morning with some news...

ntorrez
12-16-2013, 11:59 AM
I'm waiting for results (impatiently), too...

I had the feeling of complete failure after taking the first and second tests, only to receive the 'Congratulations!' emails. Now I'm feeling all confident that of COURSE I PASSED (so I prob failed:)) and just wanting to get my acceptance letter!

SilverNebula
12-16-2013, 07:04 PM
Still nothing yet!

ntorrez
12-16-2013, 07:36 PM
Nothing here yet, either. Ugh! Hopefully soon...

XZ's Mom
12-17-2013, 05:24 AM
Nothing here either! Again, I thought for sure I would wake up and have something! Didn't you guys get the impression you would hear as soon as the testing period was over?

SilverNebula
12-17-2013, 11:56 AM
Just got the word about 10 mins ago. I passed!!!!

XZ's Mom
12-17-2013, 12:03 PM
Me too! What a relief! I got so excited I deleted the email by accident. The only part I read was: " congratulations you passed all your exams" then something about not being active in the system until they do something...can you let me know if I have to do something or I just wait to hear? New Gmail account that I must have set to automatically empty trash b/c usually trash can be retrieved.

XZ's Mom
12-17-2013, 12:07 PM
oops, never mind...it was put into another folder and I was able to recover the email. Congrats on passing!

SilverNebula
12-17-2013, 12:43 PM
Congrats to you too!

SuzeeQue
12-18-2013, 09:48 AM
Congrats to y'all who passed! I'm still waiting!!:confused:

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1