WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

leighangela
12-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Do any accept us and if so, where can you apply these days? I see people saying "crowdsourcer" but where do you apply?

princess-bubblegum
12-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Sorry to hear about what happened to you with Leapforce. I recently stopped doing work for them because I feel that their quality reviews have become unfair. They used to look at ~15-20 samples of my work and judge me on them, but they recently only looked at 5-8 and I got poor reviews. I stopped wasting my time waiting to get canned by them and started looking for something else. The stress too perform was too much and it wasn't worth it to me. I've heard that companies like Lionbridge won't hire you if you've been with Leapforce. Do you like google rating? If you do, clickworker might be good for you. They're undergoing some issues with scammy users right now but from what I understand you can make up to $15 per hour if you utilize the correct hits, and work efficiently and quickly. Doing more SEO didn't sound too great to me so I recently got a telecommuting job with Alpine Access. Another option to consider is freelance writing for content mills like Textbroker and HireWriters. I've been paying the bills with those two while waiting to start with AA. Don't worry, you'll get something.

shrekdot
12-18-2013, 06:05 AM
I'm wondering the same thing, I received my non renewal notice last night after my first 6 months and I don't even know why.
I read somewhere that you could reapply to Leapforce and take the test again but have no idea if it's true or not. Sounds doubtful!
My son works for Lionbridge but I can get a 2nd modem/ip address and he has a different mailing address anyway.
Really frustrated with lack of communication from Leapforce, especially since this was my first 6 months and I continued to bring up my quality.
Wonder if my hubby could apply for Leapforce and be accepted since I'm no longer working for them as of next week?:confused:

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1