WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Princess House better than ever!

Lullibowmom
12-09-2013, 01:07 PM
I am very excited to be back working my beloved Princess House. The line is better than ever and the company is as solid as when I joined it first time seven years ago.

If you love to cook as much as I do, I am here for all your Princess House questions.

Merry Christmas!
Melissa

SeasonsintheHeart
12-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Hi Melissa,
Congrats on getting back on board with Princess House! The PH I remember years ago was mainly crystal - is this the same company?? If so, it has changed quite a bit!
Best of luck with your "rediscovered" venture! ;)
Michelle

Lullibowmom
12-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Yes! PH is the same company. Crystal continues being the signature of the line. From there all products for cooking, entertaining and decorating are not only unique because of their versatility, but because they are quite elegant and attractive.

And of course, I like to cook and entertain. I spend so much time in the kitchen, hosting and setting the table for family and friends celebrating the whole year that I need to be surrounded by things that work when I need it, as well as make my territory a pretty place.

Love your signature "SeasonsintheHeart"! Makes me remember one of my favorite books and favorite author/ person I admire.

Thank you Michelle,
Melissa

SeasonsintheHeart
12-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Yes, Princess House has always had beautiful things. My favorite piece from many years ago is a cocktail server with the crystal stirrer... makes delicious margaritas! :p I need to get that out again, haven't used it in quite a while. :rolleyes:

This time of year must be a joy for you with all the entertaining possibilities! Have fun, and happy holidays! :D

Michelle

crystaldiva
01-17-2014, 08:22 PM
Welcome back Melissa!

I too have re-joined Princess House. I left for a few years and re-started in December.
I love the product and the company.
Once upon a time there was a Princess House Thread here. But I guess there wasn't
enough activity and it was removed.

Anyway ... Happy New Year to everyone here.

crystaldiva
05-15-2014, 04:10 PM
It's quiet in here! I hope everyone is gearing up for a great summer.

Have a fantastic day! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1