WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

rachelnewbie
12-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi,
I passed the part 1 of the exam without difficulty and got an automated answer within a few minutes. The next day, I took the part 2 of the exam. However, although I found it really easy and acted along the guidelines to rate the pages, I received an email that I failed the second part.

My question is as follows:
Every time I finished a rating task, I clicked on SUBMIT button at the bottom left of the rating task page. And I moved onto another task. However there was also a SUBMIT and STOP RATING button right next to it. And I never touched that thinking that it would stop my exam right away.

I am concerned that maybe I should have clicked on Submit and Stop Rating button each time I complete a Page quality task rather than proceeding with only SUBMIT button.

Since Leapforce does not answer any emails and they don't bother to provide explicit instructions, I feel like I failed not because I could not succeed in the exam but because of this weird button mystery in the exam.

Would anybody who passed the exam please tell us which one of the buttons (SUBMIT or SUBMIT and STOP RATING) you used during your exam after each rating task?

Thanks,
Rachel

sylkworm
12-09-2013, 06:24 PM
You used the correct button, submit and stop rating just takes you back to the home page.

stizz
12-12-2013, 07:11 AM
As stated above, you did use the correct button (just a confirmation if you wanted a second opinion).

suzy91
12-12-2013, 12:43 PM
At one point, I had to hit the submit and stop button because I had to go pick up my son from school. When I got back 30 minutes later, I could not get back on to finish and was sent an email saying that I had failed the exam, either because my score was to low or because I did not finish the exam. The email did state that I might have another shot at re-taking the exam. I just needed to check my email for the link. I really hope I get the opportunity again. The buttons were confusing.

rachelnewbie
12-12-2013, 05:55 PM
Thank you all guys. I guess suzy91 and I share the same destiny. Cause I don't believe that I failed the exam but I failed to press the correct button towards the end of the exam. I should have continued using SUBMIT button rather than trying the SUBMIT and STOP RATING button :( But shame on them for making such a simple thing so complicated without giving clear directions.

I will retake the exam and I will let you know about the outcome.

I wish all of you good luck.

Rachel

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1