WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : hi

cloud9
12-08-2013, 04:44 PM
:) I went to a holiday vendor event today and I am now melting huckleberry sage and spiced berries and I'm a very happy lady! I also bought the tea rose plug in. WoW! I am Very pleased and my place smells heavenly!!!! :)

kristine9000
12-09-2013, 07:42 AM
Welcome to scentsy! It is great isn't it? Everyone someone comes over my house I get all these compliments on how great the house smells. I hope you enjoy!

kristine9000
12-09-2013, 09:08 AM
have you thought about becoming a consultant?

MandyLee1980
12-15-2013, 11:38 AM
Oooh I love Spiced Berries! Glad to hear you are enjoying! :)

TheScentCouple
12-16-2013, 10:16 AM
We have the spiced berries but have not used it yet, we are stuck on Christmas Cottage, such an awesome scent, we have it all 8 of our warmers around the house, Note don't turn them all on at once, did that, it is just too much.

Welcome to Scentsy, glad you love the products.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1