WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : wholesale distributor list

liznlu
12-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Good evening. I've been selling on Ebay/Amazon part-time for years because I had a full time job. Business is picking up and I recently quit my job to go full force selling online. The only problem is I am buying from the middleman. I have tried looking online for legitimate wholesale distributors but they are either in China or the prices are not competitive. I came across a website where it says if I pay 300 dollars they provide you with "legitimate" wholesale distributors but I think that price is outrageous. Anyone know how I can find this information. Where to look? I am selling electronics.

ZeeshanMukhtar
12-02-2013, 10:58 PM
Thats really very nice. Is there any chance if we want to sell our mens shirts through amazon?

Andi Fisher Alex Plotts
12-07-2013, 12:39 PM
I sell body wraps! Awesome results! I'm wrapping right now. So many people have lost weight AND the girl who signed me up as a distributor makes 16,000 a month! Her busband makes 10,000

Andi Fisher Alex Plotts
12-07-2013, 12:43 PM
I am dedicated to being that resource that gets you started on your new business venture. No matter where you are located, I am able to help you get started and become successful as an It Works Distributor. Our team has a great online training community and many resources to help you get what you need.

Home | IWG (http://yourbestbodynaturally.myitworks.com/)

Why Join It Works?
• This company is on fire and is just getting started!
• We are now ranked on Inc. Magazine’s elite list of America’s 500 FASTEST GROWING private companies!
• It Works! Global Founder and CEO, Mark Pentecost, was named the 2013 Entrepreneur of the Year by the Business Observer.Great products that sell themselves.
• Easy wrap parties with no time consuming set up.
• Instant Friendship, Freedom and Fun!
• It Works!® started in 2001 and is now debt-free expanding all over the world. But no matter how big we grow, we’ll always do things at It Works! our way: the It Works! way.
• We offer the world’s first naturally based body contouring line that delivers maximum results in minimal time. Along with our body contouring line, we offer world-class, all-natural skin care products and premium whole-food supplements to give you optimal health & beauty at an affordable price.

Tightens, Tones, & Firms in as little as 45 minutes
Reduces the appearance of cellulite
Gives you FAST & LASTING results from a botanically based formula
To find out more go to:
Home | IWG (http://yourbestbodynaturally.myitworks.com/)

Or check me out on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/andi.fisher.9/posts/616288597351

The It Works Distributor Starter Kit includes:
•1 box of It Works Body Wraps (Ultimate Body Applicators – 4 Count)
•Blitz Cards (promotional business cards/coupons)
•Catalogs
•Success from Home Magazine (Full Feature of It Works)
•Loyal Customer Order Forms
•Distributor Forms
•Other promotional and marketing materials
•Success on Demand (one of, if not the largest Personal Development video/audio/text library)
•Replicated website, and *eSuite free for 30 days
Everything you need to get started with this great company and opportunity. You will have your own It Works business up and running!
• eSuite and Replicated Website
FREE for your first 30 days with purchase of the Business Builder Kit $20.00 per Month
eSuite is the central hub of your It Works! business where you have access to:
- ItWorks! TrainingAcademy
- Place your orders
- Track your team’s growth
- Develop your business and yourself with SUCCESS on Demand
Replicated Website allows you to have a custom website so your customers can purchase It Works! products directly from you!
*You will need to setup a 80 BV autoship (BV = point value attached to products), so that you can be a qualified It Works distributor to receive your commission checks(you don’t want to miss those babies!). What many other distributors and myself included do, is order 2 boxes of wraps or a product pack monthly on auto ship because the wraps go fast and you can cover your auto ship with that money.

Not ready to be a distributor and work from home? Try out all of our ALL NATURAL weight loss products and wraps. Lose inches over night!!!
Shop Category | IWG (http://yourbestbodynaturally.myitworks.com/Shop/)
Don’t waste another minute!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1