WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Free for psychics

cristina
11-30-2013, 08:31 AM
I hope it's okay to post this here since it's FREE.
Psychic Guidepost Magazine is a magazine for the metaphysical and spiritual community. If you send in an article or art work, you can promote yourself and your business FREE. You get your picture in the magazine and a link to the site you like to work most or your own site.

The magazine has downloads all over the world. It's also available in print and has about 200,000 impressions per quarter. It's a quarterly. Winter issue deadline is Dec 15. So if you have an article you've written or art you wish to showcase, then please send it in. Remember it has to be metaphysical/spiritually relevant :) It could be about dreams, or relationships, ghosts, the paranormal, UFO experiences, the psychic business-- whatever.

you can visit the site. Psychic Guidepost Magazine (http://www.psychicguidepost.com) or email your submissions at [email protected]

DougC
11-30-2013, 09:37 AM
Cristina,

Bravo, I have seen it and absolutely love it. I highly recommend it to everyone. The artwork is stunning and the articles are amazing. Best of luck to you with this gem.

cristina
12-01-2013, 10:01 AM
YOU ARE SO KIND! Thanks, if you have a blog on your site, I could reprint one of the articles with a link to psychic access...just let me know. XO

AstralJessica
12-04-2013, 04:23 PM
cristina--I sent you a private message!

buysell-browse
01-28-2014, 07:41 PM
YOU ARE SO KIND! Thanks, if you have a blog on your site, I could reprint one of the articles with a link to psychic access...just let me know. XO

Visited your site. Please feel free to post your blog article and promote your link.

humpt
02-13-2014, 08:55 PM
Visited your site. Please feel free to post your blog article and promote your link.

link not working my browser

Karen Jo Knowingangel
03-27-2014, 08:19 AM
Sounds like a great idea! Looks like it's time to get writing!!! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1