WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Closing out a party

thewicklesslife
11-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Hi Everyone! I am new to Scentsy, and I am having issues closing out my party. I tried following steps on a youtube video, and got this message on my workstation " Your party does not meet the minimum Host Base Amount" I asked my sponsor about this the other day, and she said sometimes the website will do that. I just want to close out the party, so that the items can be shipped. :)

CinnaShoppe
12-02-2013, 01:40 PM
if you have not met the $150 it is not a "party" and you will need to change the type to "individual". The only way you can submit it as a home or basket party is to meet the $150 minimum. hope that helps. feel free to inbox me for more help.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1