WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

princess-bubblegum
11-29-2013, 04:43 AM
Hello everyone, for the past two years I've been making part-time income with Leapforce and I've always done well there. However, in the past three months I've been told that the quality of my work has been really low twice. I have basically resigned to the idea that they are going to let me go now. I have heard of people being let go for less than that, and some times for no obvious reason at all. I don't even understand what I really did wrong in the first place (I had always gotten praised for having perfect work in the past, and even received bonuses) but that's not really what I'm getting at. I know there are other companies out there such as Butler Hill and Lionbridge, and I'd like to continue being a google rater. I'm familiar with it and it's good money. I'm aware that Lionbridge does not hire previous Leapforce employees, but are there any companies that do? And if not, is there any similar work out there in terms of pay and flexibility online? I've already started making $10 here and there with Usertesting and I applied for Nexrep but they declined my application due to the "extraordinary volume of applications" that they received. Any feedback, advice, or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ladies!

blinky
11-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Hi! I'm sorry about your situation! Unfortunately, that's what companies like Lionbridge and Leapforce do. They just let everyone go every so often and start over instead of trying to work with/train the people they already have.

I worked for Lionbridge for over one year and only heard how low my job performance was, but I was never given any feedback about how to improve or offered more training. When I was "downsized," they said that 65% of us were let go, but they were rehiring for our positions not a week later. Downsized? Uh huh.

It stinks, but that's what they do. I don't recommend these jobs to anyone because of this practice.

Blinky :-)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1