WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Miracle Diet Pill

blondeys
11-28-2013, 03:36 AM
Just wondering is there really one? If so please let me know.... I know you are suppose to lose the weight before you start exercising, cause you don't want to turn the fat to muscle, so I've always thought. I've tried 2 and it did nothing, MHP X-PEL Herbal Water Loss All Natural, and RASPBERRY KETONE LEAN BEST.

lisabathome
12-02-2013, 05:31 PM
no - no miracle pill at all it is all about eating right and moving more - one of the best things you can do is give up highly processed food - cook more and home and exercise each day -- best of luck to you - try to find a workout partner it helps so much!

Super Momma Of 5
12-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Check out Yoli products and let me know what you think. I have not come across anyone who has used them and not had a positive result! All with no exercise although exercise is recommended for optimal health.

Best of luck!!!

alli23
12-21-2013, 08:35 AM
No magic pill :)

Put good nutrition in your body, watch your calories, get enough sleep, drink lots of water and get your body moving any way you can are all key to helping you reach your goals.

Start small, set little goals and reward yourself for accomplishing them!

Good luck to you! :)

blondeys
01-08-2014, 10:52 PM
I don't think there's a miracle pill. You have to make a point of having the mental break through that you can lose the weight. Find what works for you. I think you should exercise from the get go. Your body will look much better as you build lean muscle. I lost over 100 pounds and did not exercise, which is prob my biggest regret as I have a ton of loose skin.

Now, I do think there are supplements that will help you lose weight. I am an Advocare distributor and we have excellent products to help but they will only go so far without diet and exercise. We have the 24 day challenge which is an awesome starting point. Also, catalyst is great at preserving lean muscle mass while you lose weight. I wrote about these products in more detail on my blog - link in my signature.

If you have any questions about losing weight, please let me know. I have lost and maintained for 8 years.

Good luck!!

How in the world did you lose that much weight not exercising? I don't really have that much flab, some in my stomach. I am more of the muscular built type now, that's why I'm afraid of getting more muscle. I've lost weight in the past not exercising that much. I think it was mainly watching what I eat. I've put on a good 50 lbs since my bf moved in. We eat out a lot and that's probably the reason.

Renee2359
01-09-2014, 08:16 AM
I wasn't comfortable going in a gym at that weight. I have a very hard time losing weight while exercising. Even now, I'm struggling to lose a few and I know if I stopped working out for a week, I'd drop it but I'm too addicted to exercising now. I'm signed up for one of our challenges and I'm hoping the cleanse/detox will help get rid of my holiday weight.

kaepora
01-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Any type of exercise is better than none. I have RA and it can be difficult, and some days there's no way I could do it, but I do whenever I can. Eating properly is going to do way more good than some pill you saw on Dr. Oz. I've been having success with South Beach. It's helping to reintroduce healthy eating habits.

Mikayla
01-29-2014, 08:04 PM
No magic pill :)

Put good nutrition in your body, watch your calories, get enough sleep, drink lots of water and get your body moving any way you can are all key to helping you reach your goals.

Start small, set little goals and reward yourself for accomplishing them!

Good luck to you! :)

I totally agree with this! :) There is definitely no magic pill. Supplements can help get your body into a healthier state though, which can help you reach your weight loss goals. I personally take a multi-vitamin, Omega 3s, a probiotic, and Skinny Fiber.

Eating clean, getting enough sleep, moving your body, and drinking LOTS of water is crucial. I focus on lean protein, lots of veggies, and fruit. Try to cut down on processed food, sugar, and simple carbs (bread, potatoes, etc.). If you don't like to exercise, try to find something you enjoy that's physical (sports, swimming, etc.). There are a lot of great workout videos on You Tube too - Blogilates & Tone it Up are my faves! You can always start by walking for 30 minutes at least 3 times a week too.

Best wishes and much success to you!

ofccat
02-03-2014, 04:22 PM
Only miracle pill that works is exercising and eating right.

gosman
02-10-2014, 11:19 AM
No there is no miracle pill but I have a friend that is 300+ pounds who started her journey to loose a few months ago. She started using Thermofit -which help you burn up to 225 more calories a day, increases your metabolism, and is all natural. She has lost over 30 pounds so far and is doing great.

Justin Remsburg
02-15-2014, 01:07 AM
Renee keep kicking butt, make sure you are drinking plenty of water! And no there isn t a magic pill, good nutrition and excercise is the key.

mountainmom5
02-15-2014, 07:10 AM
No magic pill, but there are some magic 'truths' that will help shed the pounds. My husband lost 75 pounds with something similar to South Beach, and no exercise... but the negative part of prepackaged food diets is all the artificial flavorings etc in them ( I know, they say they are all natural, but they aren't when you check the labels!) ... and anyways, he was dealing with inflammation and chronic pain even after losing all that weight, which is why he started on the muscadine seeds then - now he has not only maintained all the weight loss, but is also pain free, runs marathons and is toning up. Life is good again. :)

Some of the magic truths we have discovered is that if you find the right combination of protein, preferably one that doesn't have whey, gluten or soy ( we use a plant based protein shake) and an easy to follow meal plan, the fat actually does melt off. And add a short, very specific workout to the mix for a miracle diet. :)

andymark25415
02-18-2014, 12:26 AM
Daily base exercise and healthy diet keep us fit and healthy.

healthyma
03-15-2014, 02:52 PM
There is no magic pill. Even with a weight loss supplement you need to eat healthy and drink alot of water. Skinny Fiber detoxes you too. The body needs to detox so it can lose.Exersize is important too. You want toi tone up expecially if you have alot to lose. Hope that helps you.

healthyma
03-31-2014, 12:20 PM
I totally agree with this! There is definitely no magic pill. Supplements can help get your body into a healthier state though, which can help you reach your weight loss goals. I personally take a multi-vitamin, and Skinny Fiber.

Eating clean, getting enough sleep, moving your body, and drinking LOTS of water is crucial. I focus on lean protein, lots of veggies, and fruit. Try to cut down on processed food, sugar, and simple carbs (bread, potatoes, etc.). If you don't like to exercise, try to find something you enjoy that's physical (sports, swimming, etc.). There are a lot of great workout videos on You Tube too - Blogilates & Tone it Up are my faves! Yoga too. You can always start by walking for 30 minutes at least 3 times a week too.

Mikayla
03-31-2014, 12:37 PM
I totally agree with this! There is definitely no magic pill. Supplements can help get your body into a healthier state though, which can help you reach your weight loss goals. I personally take a multi-vitamin, and Skinny Fiber.

Eating clean, getting enough sleep, moving your body, and drinking LOTS of water is crucial. I focus on lean protein, lots of veggies, and fruit. Try to cut down on processed food, sugar, and simple carbs (bread, potatoes, etc.). If you don't like to exercise, try to find something you enjoy that's physical (sports, swimming, etc.). There are a lot of great workout videos on You Tube too - Blogilates & Tone it Up are my faves! Yoga too. You can always start by walking for 30 minutes at least 3 times a week too.

Wow! Where have I read this before? Oh yeah, it's my EXACT response to this thread on page 1 :mad:
Healthyma, please do not copy my posts and pretend they are your own.

starbirdy66
06-26-2014, 02:42 PM
Closing old thread.

Anyone wishing to share products or recruit for reps interested in fitness and weight loss can do so in the Promote Your Business forums.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1