WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

amylynn32
11-25-2013, 01:53 PM
So i live in a small town in montana, ive been selling scentsy for about 2 years now and my business is good but i cant seem to build a team. Being theres no need for more than one rep in the area i havent found a way to expand my team. I use my facebook account to gain business already and word of mouth in a small town has definately gotten me most of my business but im ready for the next level but not sure how to go about it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks amy

TheScentCouple
11-29-2013, 10:31 PM
I would say that your best bet is to use the internet to grow your team.

You say that you are already making sales through FB, that's great!!

FB is one of the best sources for leads for your new business, along with several other social media channels like Youtube and Pinterest to name a few.

Do you have a personal website where you can send potential leads to to hear more about the business opportunity at Scentsy? if so that would be a good route for you to take.

Just be active in the social media scene and once people in your circles know you are the one to go to for Scentsy, they will be asking for your link to join.

But definitely work on growing the size of your online social circles, if you are getting a few sales from your current circles, growing your circles should grow your sales.

kristine9000
12-03-2013, 02:00 PM
I have seen consultants use youtube videos. I think that's great because you can really get to know the person more.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1