WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

liz.jewels
11-25-2013, 12:26 PM
Hey, Silpada sisters!

Just an FYI that emails were sent to customers today announcing our big black friday - cyber monday sale. I am so excited that we are doing something so big this year!

Also, it looks like a Q&A about the sale was posted in SDR Resources today, under "what's important now," so you can hopefully find the answers to any questions you may have.

Biggest takeaway for me is that saved orders for the bracelet for parties closed during the sale window will NOT automatically adjust to the sale price. They have to be entered DURING the sale.

I honestly cannot believe they are doing this AND letting us make commission on it! Having our founders back in control of the company is sure wonderful, since they love to spoil us and our customers!

Hope everyone has a fantastic (and profitable) post-Thanksgiving weekend!

cabimom
11-26-2013, 10:43 PM
I received this email as a customer. So cool for you Silpada sisters!