WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

DonnaleeM
11-24-2013, 12:57 AM
I am looking for High paying affiliate or partnership programs.....selling prices of $500.00 or more and of course a good percentage of sale

I am finding that it's as much work to promote a $15.00 item as it is a $1500.00 item

But I am having a hard time finding them :(

danasurvey
11-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Amazon has a decent affiliate program and they have lots of high ticket (expensive) items.

AllanJames
11-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Amazon has a decent affiliate program and they have lots of high ticket (expensive) items.

A little story. I referred a lady to Amazon to buy a $7 book, she didn't buy it!

But she brought a 42" TV while she was there. Cha-ching :)

Hmm... $500?

How about Converting to sale at 50%, $100 commission on each sale? Enough?

kazoone
11-25-2013, 11:07 AM
Willie Crawford the internet marketer has a group on Facebook called Big Ticket Affiliate Marketers, which features high ticket affiliate opportunities.

Louidam1
11-26-2013, 09:50 AM
Yeah Amazon would be your best bet. Also since it's the holiday season, now is the best time to join Amazon Affiliates to earn commission for holiday sales.

AllanJames
11-26-2013, 05:33 PM
Yeah Amazon would be your best bet. Also since it's the holiday season, now is the best time to join Amazon Affiliates to earn commission for holiday sales.

The problem with Amazon of course is that the commissions are so low that you need a lot of sales to pay for the advertising you have to do, and/or the time you will spend.

In my case (above) that sale came from a Lens of mine I placed years back on Squidoo - hence no ongoing cost or time is involved.

Also Amazon is (IMO) unlikely to be able to reward you with $100 or more per sale - certainly not with any regularity.

There are much better options in the market paying $100 on multiple sales per day.

EnterprisingMomsToronto
11-26-2013, 10:06 PM
Are you looking for something in a specific niche?

I am happy to share what I promote - 100 % commissions ..but don't want to post a link and break any rules. Send me a message if you want.

Regards,

Tereza

AllanJames
11-27-2013, 02:33 AM
Are you looking for something in a specific niche?

I am happy to share what I promote - 100 % commissions ..but don't want to post a link and break any rules.

Regards,

Tereza

Would that be the Empower MLM?

If so, are 75% or so of members still making less than $500 a month and 50% or so still making less than $100 a month?

If so, that wouldn't come near than meeting the thread originators stated requirement of 'selling prices of $500.00 or more and of course a good percentage of sale'

I may be wrong but I would think he's looking for more than $500 a month in commission from sales

Arieajiol
12-01-2013, 11:28 PM
You can try out commission junction. Like someone has say above, I don't want to post any links here, and later on get banned from this forum. Just go to Google, and type in the name commission junction on the empty search bar, and press the enter key to find it's official website. Commission Junction has a lot of affiliate program that pays really high. Check it out.

I hope that helps.

LilBlackDress
12-03-2013, 10:43 AM
I sell a couple things that have high payouts. One of them is $100 per sale and I have had great success with it. Sorry I don't want to share it, but I will tell you that some small affiliate companies that specialize have very good payouts.

What has worked very well for me also is recurring fees - selling products that renew every month thus paying me a nice commission.

Arieajiol
12-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Why don't you try to promote one of those travel vacation affiliate programs? Those companies usually pay a super high commissions to their affiliates. They usually pay somewhere around $500 or more.

I hope that helps.

AllanJames
12-04-2013, 02:40 AM
What has worked very well for me also is recurring fees - selling products that renew every month thus paying me a nice commission.

Yeah, you've got it! 'renew every month' on a great value for money service or product equals residual income.

I never sell single sale promotions these days,it's always recurring. That's how I can enjoy my rather relaxed lifestyle.

sreece
12-08-2013, 09:03 PM
DonnaleeM, you're right. As long as you're doing the work, it's just as easy to sell I high ticket item. PM me if you'd like an idea.

msuggitt
12-09-2013, 06:13 PM
I believe there is a big markup in online car sales. Can't remember which one, but a pretty well known company has an big ticket affiliate program where you just need a domain & hosting for a chunk of change for each sale. Can't remember where I came across it either but try checking out lists of (big ticket) affiliate networks. :)

maxsuccess
12-26-2013, 09:13 PM
You are on the right track!

Yes you will get less buyers with a high priced item but you need far less sales to earn a good income.

If the product/service is a good one that you believe in then go for it.

I prefer companies that have a lower priced offer up front then the they sell higher priced products on the back end. I find the conversions are higher.

talfighel
01-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Clickbank also has HIGH ticket items to sell.

What most people don't get online is that it is as easy to sell a $500 product just as easy as it is to sell a $50 product.

You would be amazed to know that people would be willing to spend that if they really want it.

iSurfer
01-15-2014, 09:25 PM
I am looking for High paying affiliate or partnership programs.....selling prices of $500.00 or more and of course a good percentage of sale

I am finding that it's as much work to promote a $15.00 item as it is a $1500.00 item

But I am having a hard time finding them :(

Check out John Chow and Terry Lamb online. They both promote "MOBE" (My Online Business Empire) and MTTB (My Top Tier Business). These programs have graduating high ticket products that you can promote after you become a member, and you can work your way up into each tier. You can fund your way into it by promoting their stuff, and when you buy each product, you can then promote it and earn around 90% commissions on products that range from about $500 to $50K each. Empire Network has a similar system too.:)

Haley Osborne
01-15-2014, 09:47 PM
Hello! =] I am apart of SFI Affiliate program. Which is FREE! I would love to have you apart of my team. Let me know if you are interested.:D

Fuchsia_Brown
01-17-2014, 01:48 PM
I'm glad someone asked about high paying affiliate programs. I am looking for one too. Very much in need of passive income - actually any income now. Long story. I have a blog, so trying to monetize it some.

cmkfarmer
01-18-2014, 09:29 AM
I'm so bummed Amazon won't do affiliate in my state:(

grmond
01-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Hi Donna,

Try going and doing a google search. Put in the Niche you are interested in /affiliate.Here is an example: dog training /affiliate Do you have any particular interests?

Hope this helps. :-)
Geri Richmond

talfighel
02-09-2014, 11:16 AM
There are some products on Clickbank that offer $200, $300, and even $400 commissions. These are usually not paid right away. They are paid to you long term because these products earn you residual income so the lifetime of a customer that you get can make you $500 or more.

There are also some network marketing opportunities online that can bank you anywhere between $500 and all the way up to $5000 right away but you would need to own these products yourself.

Karuli
02-22-2014, 11:06 AM
I use Commission Junction on my blog as well. I only use affiliates that pertain to my niche.

jewa
02-22-2014, 11:38 AM
I join some Hosting providers affiliate,they usually commissions range from $50 to $100.

vemmamom
02-23-2014, 01:37 PM
Vemma has just evolved into an Affiliate program. Feel free to contact me for details

tymom
02-26-2014, 03:51 PM
Good day

Have you tried OfferVault? They have a listing of different affiliate programs. Maybe there is something there that will work for you.

Good Luck.

Tymom

kobimal
02-26-2014, 10:17 PM
I can suggest Regeneca. They have products that costs less than $100 but other packages that cost $500 and also $5000..
The commission is 25% - 33% to IBO's depends on form of sale.
Contact me for more details.

bhagabati
02-27-2014, 02:23 AM
Some high paying affiliate program are follows
1-Web hosting affiliate like hostgator,bluehost etc
2-Credit card affiliate which pays more than $100 per lead

lisadlastdegree
03-16-2014, 07:51 AM
Yes you are right. Sometimes you spend just the same amount of time promoting a small ticket item than an expensive item. A new product in the Empower Network suite is this training to help you do that. Its called the High-Ticket Academy where they show you how you can sell any high ticket products for any business with some great case studies.

World Naturals
03-24-2014, 09:47 PM
Online training courses on how to generate income on the computer usually have a high markup and recurring commissions.

homeandhired
03-25-2014, 01:43 PM
Someone might have said this already but look at Offer Vault

juliamitchell
03-26-2014, 05:05 AM
Hi there. I am in a top tier affiliate program and I went down this path as I put the same amount of time, effort and energy into marketing online so figured I would rather get top commissions. Send me a message I can send you a link to my youtube video where I explain a bit about it if that would help.

Have a great day,
Julia

VictoriaCavallo
04-30-2014, 06:56 AM
Would that be the Empower MLM?

If so, are 75% or so of members still making less than $500 a month and 50% or so still making less than $100 a month?

If so, that wouldn't come near than meeting the thread originators stated requirement of 'selling prices of $500.00 or more and of course a good percentage of sale'

I may be wrong but I would think he's looking for more than $500 a month in commission from sales

I'm guessing this is Empower. I'm also an EN affiliate and products range up to $3500 with 100% comm's. These are one off payments but there are 2 monthly subscription products at $25 & $100 per month so these can add up to a nice monthly income.

Not sure of current percentages (exacts will be on their website) but also not concerned. Lots of people are not willing to put in the work OR are using the EN training and blog to promote other businesses so that effects the numbers.

You're right - it is the same amount of work to sell high ticket - always good to have a range of products and prices in your toolbox!

Ggit303
04-30-2014, 01:05 PM
Amazon Associates is a good program to join. I know of internet marketers who make four to five figures per month through this affiliate program. The thing about Amazon is that you could earn commissions from the sales of products that you weren't even attempting to promote. Their commission rates don't start out high (only 4%). You could work your way up to higher levels, though.

Click Bank is another program that pays a very high percentage in commission. There aren't that many products in their catalog which cost so much money, but you could still make a good living from it. Both of these companies have a good reputation in the industry.

londonmoon
06-15-2014, 07:02 AM
One program out there making sound over the internet is MOBE.

MinnieRiley
09-28-2016, 11:43 AM
I was with Empower then recently they have changed their comp plan they are no longer offering 100% commission payout they have dropped around 75% and with their new comp plan you don't really see the highest commissions until you are able to pull in about $10,000 or more a month for a newbie that can be very discouraging.

Now I am currently with a company called MLSP (My Lead System Pro) they have added in coaching and they offer 100% commissions and they've been around since 2008. I' am also going through MOBE as well which is what I've found to be a true high ticket product for affiliate marketers.

So If you want more info on MLSP or MOBE you can send me an inbox message happy to answer your questions.

gkoncos
11-02-2016, 11:25 AM
I've been looking for high paying affiliate programs myself. The thing is that most high ticket items are being sold through local dealers, so they collect big commissions. If I had found one such program, I would've joined it myself..
However, I'm pretty happy with the company I work with right now. I hope you'll be able to find something similar soon.

ThinkBig22
11-11-2016, 11:59 AM
Amazon's commission % is too low in my opinion...

Look up "Mobe", they have some big ticket offers. I'm not involved with them so I can't give feedback on their program... but it looks decent.

Like most things online, it's not easy. 95% fail in every company. Not because it doesn't work, but because most people are lazy.

Just my 2 cents.

crisstar
11-11-2016, 11:41 PM
If you already know what niche you want to be in and of course what types of products you want to sell, you can always go to that vendor or business and ask for a higher payout.

jaros
12-01-2016, 08:28 AM
Click bank gives nice salary

writepro
12-29-2016, 08:14 PM
I'm guessing this is Empower. I'm also an EN affiliate and products range up to $3500 with 100% comm's. These are one off payments but there are 2 monthly subscription products at $25 & $100 per month so these can add up to a nice monthly income.

Not sure of current percentages (exacts will be on their website) but also not concerned. Lots of people are not willing to put in the work OR are using the EN training and blog to promote other businesses so that effects the numbers.

You're right - it is the same amount of work to sell high ticket - always good to have a range of products and prices in your toolbox!

Just wondering...

I believe I heard that in Empower Network, if you want to be eligible for commissions on any product you have to purchase it first, including (especially) the really high priced ones. Is that true?

MinnieRiley
12-30-2016, 10:45 AM
Just wondering...

I believe I heard that in Empower Network, if you want to be eligible for commissions on any product you have to purchase it first, including (especially) the really high priced ones. Is that true?

Empower Network unless they have changed it you own the product and you get a sale then you earned your commission on the sale.

If you do not own the product and someone buys the product it gets passed up to the next person who owns the products. then if you again have someone under you buy the product and you still don't own it you would get the commission. They call them pass-ups I just have forgotten how many passes-up it takes before you earn the commission on the product

BBKS
01-05-2017, 04:22 PM
I work with Affiliates Program but the real key to Success is to have you own product to sale and keep a 100% of the profit.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1