WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Ambassador!

Freedom4Me2008
11-23-2013, 06:18 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself! I just started my weight loss journey with Plexus as ambassador. Several friends have seen great success so I jumped in with both feet. Had lost 40 pounds on Weight Watchers 18 months ago but the past three months I have put back on 25 due to stress. So looking forward to this getting this under control and building my business.

Kim

Jersey Girl
11-24-2013, 06:35 AM
Welcome ! and you are going to be amazed by this journey :)

bilbreycj7
11-24-2013, 06:51 PM
Congratulations!! It is a VERY fun business to be a part of. Hearing the testimonies will encourage you over and over again :)

joeyswife
12-04-2013, 05:07 PM
Hello Everyone! My name is Annie and I recently signed up As an Ambassador under the Amazing Carrie. I'm really loving Plexus and it's benefits. Looking forward to sharing Plexus with family and friends.

bilbreycj7
12-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Hey Annie :) Very cool to see you over here on WAHM!

nv93446
12-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Congrats, Annie on your new business! Much success to you.

Jersey Girl
01-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Welcome Annie !

Fit and Healthy
02-07-2014, 12:26 PM
I am also a plexus ambassador and would love to know how you market your plexus products. I haven't sold any yet and have been trying for weeks. :confused:

candatrum
04-17-2014, 06:09 AM
One thing I have dones is start a FB group page. Invite all your friends and introduce your business. From there you can post before and after pics and product information. Best of luck to you!

Jersey Girl
04-23-2014, 04:48 PM
Agree with Candatrum start a group and make sure to post before and after photos and testimonials .

Jill Moorehead
05-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Hello I started my Plexus Journey as an Ambassador officially when I received my kit on Tuesday..

I have tried many other businesses and feeling like this is the one that allows me to be debt free but also Healthy once again...

I started a facebook page to introduce the business to all and would love to go silver within the 60 days or less...

Hope to gain some great friends and advice to make this business a true success!!