WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : money ideas please

janny108
11-20-2013, 07:28 PM
What are some ways I can make at least $1500/month? I've been applying for all kinds of jobs and nothing is coming up.

thanks

danasurvey
11-20-2013, 08:52 PM
I replied to your other thread about this. :)

learnit2earnit
11-21-2013, 12:04 AM
There are many ways to earn income online, from home, part time or even if you only have a few hours a day and reach the income you desire. The key is to have an action plan.

I love affiliate marketing because I can promote those products that I have purchased, used and I will write blog posts and articles about the product. Then I post on my social sites and email my list. I have recently tested doing hangouts and that has been effective too.

This past weekend, I promoted one product on my social sites, and earned $457.... as you can see, if you were to promote products every 3 or 4 days, you could easily earn the money you mention you need. Hope that helps.

Want Freedom
11-21-2013, 11:31 AM
You can definitely make $1500/month or more in affiliate marketing, but it will more than likely take months and months of hard work. Do you have any background in internet marketing?

gregdavidson
11-21-2013, 04:41 PM
What are some ways I can make at least $1500/month? I've been applying for all kinds of jobs and nothing is coming up.

thanks

Since you posted this thread under the affiliate marketing category I'm guessing that you're interested in that topic. I used to make money by promoting the Godaddy affiliate program. I also made money by promoting Liquidation.com which is an auction marketplace for wholesale liquidation merchandise.

carlamae
11-21-2013, 08:48 PM
Are you open to your own online business? Because $1500 a month is very attainable.

TheScentCouple
11-21-2013, 09:58 PM
There are way to many options to list to make $1,500 a month.

When you post a question like that you are going to get everyone here PMing you and responding saying how great their opportunity is.

I would recommend blogging, although it is one of the slower methods for generating income.

It is very easy to get started and all you really need is the willingness to do it consistently, you will naturally progress and get better the more you do it.

Affiliate marketing is great but you will need a good training course so you can see results in as little time as possible.

personally for a new comer I would recommend either wealthy affiliate university or work from no home.

Good luck

AllanJames
11-21-2013, 11:52 PM

thanks

I'll be blunt. Forget about making money online at this time and keep looking for a new job - actively search out and approach employers 40 hours a week.

Why this advice?

Unless you have $400 a month slated away (and I'll wager you haven't) you don't have enough to invest into an online business for the things you need to hit your goal in under 3 months. To buy high converting buyer traffic (viewers of your offer) for instance, and to have a decent and high converting sales funnel to convert that traffic into sales.

Those three months would be better put into job search.

janny108
11-22-2013, 06:38 PM
Hello Alan,
Yes I do have $400 btw and I've been looking actively for a job since Feb of this year... I'm looking for options here.

AllanJames
11-23-2013, 02:27 AM
Hello Alan,
Yes I do have $400 btw and I've been looking actively for a job since Feb of this year... I'm looking for options here.

If that's $400 a month to invest I'm in a position to help you achieve your goal and, if you're willing to do what needs to be done (part-time - you will be able to continue a strong job search) there should be no problem achieving it in 30 days, 60 days max as others in my team have done.

LilBlackDress
11-23-2013, 01:04 PM
What skill sets do you have?

Louidam1
11-26-2013, 10:05 AM
Try blogging, affiliate marketing, paid surveys, focus groups, freelancer and lots more. You just got to find what works for you.

Don't expect it to happen over night though, it takes a lot of hard work to consistently earn over a $1,000 a month. Good luck!

mountainmom5
11-30-2013, 09:11 AM
$1500 a month?

Hmmm... won't happen with anything online unless you are willing to work very hard for many moons to make it happen!

Took me over a year to make it happen with online methods. I may be slower than some but I was also faster than some...

The only way you are going to make that much a month - and even then it is up to how hard you work at it! - is to have a home business of some sort...where you are interacting with people online and offline, but where you have an actual product or service that you can market with great commissions.

You sound like an intelligent and motivated person, so don't give up on your dreams! The right thing will open for you and when it does, be ready to step up and take the challenge!

ZeeshanMukhtar
12-04-2013, 07:36 AM
a lot of freelance jobs sites are available you can avail and enjoy at all. just spend some time on internet for your search. Good luck

msuggitt
12-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Hello Alan,

if you have been actively been looking for an online job for 9 months with no bites PLEASE STOP, back up and regroup before sending out even 1 more response and/or resume because something is wrong because what you are doing is obviously not working.

I would start by shredding the resume you are using and starting over from the ground up. Take the time to really re-evaluate your unique talents and skills - what you bring to the wah table - where your strongest strengths lie and what you really WANT to be doing.

Then start over with a new wah resume (not the same as a traditional resume) by following advise found on this forum & others wah forums , one that really highlights your strengths. I've been at this a long time and there is no reason why you aren't getting bites in your field within weeks NOT months of applying other than you really aren't coming across on your resume as one who is the best for the position. (assuming you are applying for jobs that you are qualified for) -

and finally don't apply to every job lead you come across - apply to those that you will excel at, and are qualified to work on. A few targeted leads bring me much better results than a wide net of throwing my resume out.

best wishes

sreece
12-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Is there some specific niche you are interested in? If you have an advertising budget, you can easily achieve the goal you're looking for. Let me know if you'd like my help getting there.

hustlehard
12-08-2013, 10:41 PM
I'll be blunt. Forget about making money online at this time and keep looking for a new job - actively search out and approach employers 40 hours a week.

Why this advice?

Unless you have $400 a month slated away (and I'll wager you haven't) you don't have enough to invest into an online business for the things you need to hit your goal in under 3 months. To buy high converting buyer traffic (viewers of your offer) for instance, and to have a decent and high converting sales funnel to convert that traffic into sales.

Those three months would be better put into job search.

I'd like to hear more about this Allan, of course I'm not expecting you to spell it all out but as much as you can. Thanks in advance.

MariaThompson
12-19-2013, 06:17 PM
Let me be blunt, if anyone tells you either of the following, ignore everything else they will ever say:

1. You need money to make money (yes, even making $1,500);

2. It takes months or - yikes - years to make $1,500 a month.

I've been at this for 20 years, I post on dozens of moneymaking forums, have literally thousands of colleagues, and I see thousands of newbies every year enter the arena knowing nothing and turning nothing into a lot more than $1,500 a month. Is it the norm? Certainly not. Most newcomers give up and I don't blame them: there is so much hogwash floating around, forcing them to try one thing (doesn't work), try another (that doesn't work), so who can blame most of them for quitting or making less than they should.

Point is . . .

It is possible, I see it happen regularly, and maybe you can do it. Maybe? It boils down to how dedicated you intend to be. I'm not about to say earning that figure is easy (I'm willing to bet 90% of the people you chat to online don't make it), but it's achievable, it won't require expense, and it's basically down to you.

All of which sounds like something someone would say on Warrior Forum. LOL In other words: lots of text and no freakin' answer.

You want to know how to do it..

Here are 3 ways to make that figure without spending a cent:

1. Fiverr

2. Youtube

3. Forums

I know that isn't exactly a LOT to go on, but to be totally honest, the ins and outs would take me a few hours to explain.

Do some research online and come back and pick my brain at will, though. I'm more than happy to answer any specific questions and steer you in the right direction. Providing you are willing to work. Nothing good comes easy (and I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know).

DarioMontesdeOca
12-29-2013, 11:57 PM
You can invest the money you may already have and receive a residual income check every month for $1,500 :D

This does imply that you already have money to invest, if not then just remember these two words: JUST SELL!

Sell a service or something that people buy, put your offer in front of them and let them buy it from you. You can do this online or in person, just remember to keep selling.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1