WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Sorta Miffed

Angel Noir
11-14-2013, 03:28 PM
Hi All, so I set-up a Word Press on Wordpress.com, I just wanted to play around and get comfy before I purchased hosting.

I was plugging away, really not even monetized much yet, and suddenly the disabled my posting. I got a warning there was concern about my content, i contacted them but have not heard back.

Why did this happen? Is it because I am hosting for free and offering WAHM information?

I am just baffled when I read TOS it only stated adult content was a concern, and most certainly have no adult content.

**GRRRRR**

danasurvey
11-14-2013, 04:02 PM
Wordpress.com does not allow you to monetize your blogs. If you purchase your own domain and use Wordpress.org, you'll have a lot more flexibility.

Sorry that happened to you.

Angel Noir
11-14-2013, 04:03 PM
Bummer...LOL thanks f or solving the issue!

danasurvey
11-14-2013, 05:44 PM
You're welcome and sorry to be a bummer. :(

I hope you didn't lose too much work.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1