WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Is anyone using Clickbank?

Leo_tribemechanics
11-13-2013, 05:38 PM
I'm considering using it to boost some of my affiliate marketing opportunities. Just interested to know if anyone has any experience with them?

MariaThompson
11-13-2013, 06:14 PM
I'm considering using it to boost some of my affiliate marketing opportunities. Just interested to know if anyone has any experience with them?

Hey,

I've used them for years as an affiliate and a publisher. Lots of experience. What do you need to know?

alwayshome
11-14-2013, 06:42 PM
I'm thinking about joining them too.

Leo_tribemechanics
11-14-2013, 08:34 PM
Hey,

I've used them for years as an affiliate and a publisher. Lots of experience. What do you need to know?

Thanks Maria!

I'd love to know about both really. But I should probably narrow it down and ask on the publishing side first. Did you find the information pack from them easy to understand? How much time and effort was required in terms of building an income stream?

Leo_tribemechanics
11-14-2013, 08:34 PM
I should also say - I'm definitely not scared of hard work, I just like to know that eventually it will work!

MariaThompson
11-15-2013, 05:01 AM
Thanks Maria!

I'd love to know about both really. But I should probably narrow it down and ask on the publishing side first. Did you find the information pack from them easy to understand? How much time and effort was required in terms of building an income stream?

The info is easy to follow as long as you know your way around the backend of a website. It takes all of 5 minutes to integrate them.

The second question is harder to answer. When I released my first CB package, I had, I think, 33/34,000 subscribers to a relevant list. I had quick results.

This was the process in that case:

1. Wrote a 200+ page e-book myself (I usually outsource);
2. Paid for a pro sales page and video.
3. Integrated CB.
4. Promoted product to my list.

Took me a month to write the e-book, waited 2 weeks I think for the web design, and saw signups in the first hour of promotion.

CB publishing is really not for the faint of heart, despite it sounding good. Lots of competition. And you need to invest right from the get-go or else you won't get affiliates. Affiliates are looking for high-converting products. To even show up in search, you need to fling some serious traffic at it and make sure it converts well.

I'd say go ahead and do it but:

1. Make sure your product is awesome.
2. Ensure your sales page is perfect (and use a video).
3. Think about video testimonials.

If I tell you any more, I'll have to hunt you down. :D

Leo_tribemechanics
11-15-2013, 06:54 PM
:) you've already been a huge help so no need to hunt me down!! :)

MariaThompson
11-16-2013, 03:51 AM
:) you've already been a huge help so no need to hunt me down!! :)

LOL Weeeeeeeeeeell, ok then.

koledust
12-09-2013, 12:02 PM
The info is easy to follow as long as you know your way around the backend of a website. It takes all of 5 minutes to integrate them.

The second question is harder to answer. When I released my first CB package, I had, I think, 33/34,000 subscribers to a relevant list. I had quick results.

This was the process in that case:

1. Wrote a 200+ page e-book myself (I usually outsource);
2. Paid for a pro sales page and video.
3. Integrated CB.
4. Promoted product to my list.

Took me a month to write the e-book, waited 2 weeks I think for the web design, and saw signups in the first hour of promotion.

CB publishing is really not for the faint of heart, despite it sounding good. Lots of competition. And you need to invest right from the get-go or else you won't get affiliates. Affiliates are looking for high-converting products. To even show up in search, you need to fling some serious traffic at it and make sure it converts well.

I'd say go ahead and do it but:

1. Make sure your product is awesome.
2. Ensure your sales page is perfect (and use a video).
3. Think about video testimonials.

If I tell you any more, I'll have to hunt you down. :D

I need to learn how to do all this. I have a sales page but I don't know if it is good enough or not. Also how do you know what to outsource and where do you go?

Crabtree Tina
12-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Yes I am and I love the program. You can find all kinds of things to promote. I hope this helps.

Leo_tribemechanics
12-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Thanks for all the replies - and for giving me a little push. I've had a few family emergencies recently that have taken up my time. I'm ready to get back online and this should definitely be what I am doing first.

learnit2earnit
12-11-2013, 09:24 PM
I started online selling Clickbank products as I would purchase what I wanted to learn. Then when I started my first blog a few years back, I could write reviews of the products and made a good commission.

Today I will use some of the products on Clickbank as bonuses for new customers, clients and team members.

JGill
12-23-2013, 11:25 AM
I would highly recommend affiliating click bank products especially if you are targeting a specific niche.
From my experience I have done fairly ok in terms of earnings. Furthermore, on the plus side affiliating click bank products is usually straight forward so its a win win :)

DarioMontesdeOca
12-29-2013, 11:42 PM
Clickbank, in my opinion is going to be around for a very long time. I first began promoting some of their products over 5 years ago and am still earning sales from sites I don't even maintain. :D

The trick is to find the right products to promote and how you're going to promote them. I like going for products that have a gravity of at least 30.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1