WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mamalin
11-13-2013, 09:49 AM
This is an update to my previous post. We have decided to use qualified teachers located anywhere. We are just preparing to start up and have not registered any official name or website yet so please ask me any questions. What we need to line up clients is a pool of tutors.

Here's the deal:
You need to be able to use Skype and work early morning or evening hours. You would be able to choose to accept or not when offered a time and day. You will be teaching primarily schoolchildren in China. You need to have ESL qualifications/experience and preferably with children. If your qualifications are with older students, however, we would be happy to still consider your application and we may also end up being approached by adult clients.

We offer:
$12/hour to start (most likely in increments of half an hour).
Flexible work schedule that suits your needs, within the time frames offered.

I'm sure all online tutors understand that we cannot guarantee any number of hours. We can only guarantee to work with your schedule as much as possible.

To apply:
email your resume and qualifications to [email protected] To be added to our pool, you must be willing to send a professional-looking head shot and brief bio (total years of experience plus 3-4 sentences highlighting experience) that will be posted on the Chinese "purchase" site.